Maui Adventure Cruises Explorer Super Rafts Depart Lahaina Harbor Slip 11.
We explore the spectacular Maui Coastline where a Snorkel site is selected by our experienced Captain and Crew to provide the clearest and calmest ocean conditions.
Dolphins are often encountered off the island with lots of tropical reef fish, green sea turtles and occasional manta rays at the snorkel sites.
Snorkel gear, instructions and safety tips are provided.
Complimentary sodas, juices and bottled waters throughout the trip.
Explorer Super Rafts – At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
Fiberglass deep V-Hull powered by over 630 horse power inboard engines – for the CADILLAC RIDE.
Certified to carry 42 passengers, limited to 36 for comfort.
Plenty of shade and comfortable seating.
Twin swim ladders for easy water entry and exit.
Fresh water rinse shower.
Even an on-board marine head/restroom.
Additional Information :
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be 5 years and older and able to swim to participate on this boating excursion
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Atomized sprayers (like American Airlines) are used for safety. On 3/27/22 Hawaii & Maui County eliminated masking & social distancing for indoor gatherings & outdoor activities like our boating excursions. Maui has returned to its "New Normal" so come, participate & enjoy!!! Aloha.
- Transportation to and from Lahaina Harbor Slip 11 (meeting point) not included.
- Wetsuit top not included however available to rent at check-in.