Friendly for beginners, come as you are because equipment and gear will be provided. Hop on one of our tandem kayaks in a pair or with our Expedition Leader, and you are set for your adventure!
The journey begins with a short length of open sea kayaking before entering the mangroves. You will immediately notice a sharp difference between the choppy open sea waves and tranquil calm waters among the mangroves.
Do not be fooled by the peacefulness as inactivity because the mangroves are abuzz with wildlife! For bird-watching enthusiasts, you will be able to spot species such as the Kingfishers, Eagles, Hornbills, Herons and Egrets – and that is just to name a few.
Additional Information :
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- You are required to GET WET for testing personal floatation device.
- Number of participants per grouping is subject to Singapore Government mandatory requirements on crowd gathering, and this would include ONE (1) program leader within the group. We reserve the right to regroup the number of participants accordingly.
- Minimum 2 participants to operate.
- One way ferry transfer from Changi Point Ferry Terminal to Pulau Ubin and vice versa costs cost approximately SGD 3 to SGD 5, subject to social distancing measures & crowd control on the ferry.
- Please be advised that waiting time for ferry range between 20 to 30 minutes. Please give yourself ample time to reach Pulau Ubin 15 minutes prior to tour start time.
- Passport Full Name, Passport Number, Nationality and Date of Birth is required at time of booking for insurance purpose.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Ferry transfers between Changi Point Ferry Terminal and Pulau Ubin or vice versa
- Food and drinks (except the Refill of Drinking Water)