Take part in an amazing race – part sightseeing tour, part scavenger hunt! This fun-filled 5-hour small-group tour offers a unique and interactive way to explore Los Angeles with your guide a group of up to 9 people. Choose from two convenient departure points – either Hollywood or Santa Monica – for different race and sightseeing opportunities such as The Walk of Fame and the Walk Disney Concert Hall. Perfect for the sole traveler or a handful of people, this is a great way to discover Los Angeles.
Additional Information :
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Teams are comprised of two or more people
- Bookings of 1 player are accepted, you will be placed on existing teams.
- Not recommended for children under 10 years old.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All activities will be outside or in open-air spaces
- Hotel pickup and drop-off