Bromo panorama tour to avoid the crowds - start Malang // 1 day tour
Filter tanggal kunjungan/event
Hari ini09 Feb
- 1st StopWe will pick you up at 05:00 at your accommodation in Malang city. Your route is via Tumpang village and the southwestern slope of Bromo's caldera. The drive takes about 2.5 hours. After your arrival at mount Penanjakan, local snacks with hot coffee and tea are waiting for you. Then it is a very short walk to the actual viewpoint. A surreal beauty. The stunning black volcanic ashen Sand Sea, mount Bromo and mount Batok with mount Semeru shadow - Java's highest and one of its most active volcanoes - in the background are quite some views.
- 2nd StopAfter the viewpoint Penanjakan, you will descend into the Sand Sea. This lunarlike landscape is one of its kind. Take your time, take a walk.
- 3rd StopLuhur Poten temple watches over mount Bromo and the caldera. This humble temple is actively used by the local Hindu community. Most often the temple is closed, but still an amazing sight in collaboration with its environment
- 4th StopYou then will park near Luhur Poten temple. Then it is about 45 minutes walking to the crater rim of the active volcano Bromo. Look over you back every now and then. Once you reach the top you can explore and rest to enjoy the views.
- 5th StopThe bottle green savanna - at least during the raining season and the start of the dry season - and the hills south of Mount Bromo but still within the caldera is a magnificent landscape that you will cross 2 times. This savanna you will only see when you start your tour in Malang