Learn about Broadway before you see a show with this behind-the-scenes look at New York City’s famous theater district. On this two-hour guided walking tour, your expert guide (a real Broadway performer) will illustrate how a district known for trading horses in the late 18th century became a global center for world-class entertainment. Listen as your guide colors Broadway’s history with fascinating backstage stories about some of the most famous performances and Broadway stars!
Additional Information :
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please note: This tour does not go backstage, as Union rules prohibit access to working theaters
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Under World Travel & Tourism Guidelines, all guests must pass a Health Check before their tour start (which will ask if you have traveled from or through a COVID hotspot).
- Face mask available for a $1 fee.