Downtown East (1 Pasir Ris Close Singapore 519599), Main Entrance located at E!Avenue Level 1 - Downtown East, Singapore,
Event Telah Berakhir
Wild Wild Wet Waterpark Day Pass Ticket
Opened in 2004, Wild Wild Wet is one of Singapore’s largest water parks. Enjoy a day of thrills and spills for the whole family. Situated at Downtown East, it remains one of the most popular family attractions in Singapore by NTUC Club. From adrenaline-pumping rides to relaxing and gentle ones, visitors are guaranteed a fun-filled day while they beat the heat.
Amidst the fun, the guests' safety remains the top priority. Various inflatable floats customised for different rides ensure adventures come with safety in mind as well. To enhance safety, life jackets are available for free usage for adults and children. Baby water carriers are also available for free to allow parents to have a splashing good time with their infants. The lifeguards are specially trained in stringent international standards for lifeguarding at water-based attractions.
Wild Wild Wet was awarded the Pro-family Business Mark for providing numerous family-friendly facilities such as lifejackets, baby carriers, nursing rooms, and children's shower cubicles.
Business hours from 10:00 to 19:00
Make your own way
Downtown East (1 Pasir Ris Close Singapore 519599), Main Entrance located at E!Avenue Level 1
Visit Wild Wild Wet Waterpark, awarded Top 10 Water Parks in Asia for three consecutive years from 2014 to 2016 by TripAdvisor
See one of Singapore's largest water parks and most popular family attractions
Experience state-of-the-art facilities and thrilling rides suitable for all ages with high safety standards
Get instant confirmation via email after booking
- Appropriate swimwear is required for water-based attractions and rides. No jeans or traditional attire are allowed unconditionally when taking slides and rides.
- Avoid wearing any jewellery, hard objects, or electronic devices.
- Secure all loose items before taking the rides.
- Personal floats are not allowed in the pools and attractions. Please see Add-ons Section to avail water accessories rental.
- No footwear, glassware, and food and drinks are allowed near the pools.
- No outside food and drinks/alcohol/smoking are allowed within the park.
- Avoid leaving your personal belongings unattended. Lockers are available throughout the park.
- Management and staff of Wild Wild Wet shall not be liable for any losses, damages, and injuries at the premises.
- Read safety signs at each ride.
- Please follow the water safety and ride instructions from the staff.
- Listen to public and safety announcements.
- Use life jackets and DO NOT leave children unattended.
- Babies should wear appropriate swimming diapers.
- Approach the staffs for clarification if you have any concerns.
What to Wear and/or Bring:
- Appropriate swimwear
- Extra set of clothes
Price Includes : Admission fee
Shower and Changing Facilities
First aid support
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Finger food or snacks
Warning : - Park activity will cease in the event of inclement weather.
- If attractions remain closed beyond 30 minutes due to rain, tickets will be revalidated for use within the next 60 days. You have to be at the ticketing counter to receive the return visit voucher.
- Attractions are subject to closure without prior notice.
Safety and insurance:
- Children should be supervised by a responsible adult.
- Adhere to safety rules, and comply with height and weight restrictions.
- You should be in good health to play and be aware of your physical condition and limitations.
- Guests with certain medical or physical conditions may not be allowed on certain rides.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 10:00 to 19:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 54 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.