Brace yourself for Infinite Fear at Universal Studios Singapore’s Halloween Horror Nights 8.
From 27 September to 31 October, Singapore’s largest and most iconic Halloween event, Universal Studios Singapore’s Halloween Horror Nights, returns for the eighth edition bringing Infinite Fear to all. Featuring five terrifying haunted houses, three killer live shows and two scare zones, Halloween Horror Nights 8 at Resorts World Sentosa is set to be bigger and scarier than ever.
With the theme of Infinite Fear, fans can expect a never-ending cycle of fear, thrills and countless scares. Experience one of the most horrifying tales in Asian folklore such as the legend of the Pontianak and survive vampire-laden secret rooms in Killuminati, the most interactive haunted house ever created in the history of Universal Studios Singapore’s Halloween Horror Nights.
Halloween Horror Nights 8 will be remarkably different from previous editions with the first-ever tie-up with a popular TV series. This year, Universal Studios Singapore will collaborate with Netflix to bring to life its critically-acclaimed series, Stranger Things. The highly-anticipated Stranger Things haunted house will feature the most number of thematic rooms to date. Fans will be transported into twelve artfully recreated scenes and storylines, from the menacing Hawkins National Laboratory to the Byers home adorned with an erratic display of flashing Christmas lights and the eerie Upside Down woods.
Experience Western-themed scare zones and live shows such as Apocalypse: Earth, Cannibal, and Gideon Grim. In addition, Zombie Laser Tag returns with an arena double the size. Participants can expect more zombies and face greater obstacles in the company of a drill sergeant who will lead the way to ensure everyone gets out alive.
Guests can also enjoy the theme park’s top rides at night, such as TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Revenge Of The Mummy®, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs CYLON™, and many more! Definitely, an event not to be missed, especially for the thrill-seekers, adrenaline junkies, and horror film buffs!
Make your own way
8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269
Witness the most intense and eagerly awaited Halloween event at Universal Studios Singapore
Join the 8th edition of Singapore’s premier scare event that returns with the theme of Infinite Fear
Visit five haunted houses, two scare zones, and watch three killer shows all included on your ticket
Expect popular Asian and Western horrors including Netflix’s Stranger Things, the legend of the Pontianak and “Killuminati” haunted house
Prepare yourself for a night of horror and fun as you roam the spine-tingling park
• Admission to Halloween Horror Nights 8
• Admission to Universal Studios Singapore from 19:30 onwards
• Admission to Universal Studios Singapore before 19:30
• Zombie Laser Tag Experience
• Halloween Horror Nights™ 8 event will run for 18 selected nights from 27 September to 31 October 2018.
• Please be advised that bag checks and searches may be required before guests can enter Universal Studios Singapore.
• For same day re-admission, you must present your event admission ticket and hand stamp for re-entry. Hand stamp can be obtained at the exit turnstile prior to exiting.
• Please be advised that a minimum spending/purchase of $15 in a single transaction is required before you can use the meal voucher.
• The meal voucher is not valid for use in Starbucks.
Events Date and Time:
• The event starts from 19:30 PM to 01:30 AM on Peak Nights: 28 and 29 September, 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, and 27 October, 2018.
• The event starts from 19:30 PM to 00:30 AM on Non-Peak Nights: 27 September, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, and 31 October, 2018.
*On these dates, regular park operating hours will be from 10:00 to 18:00.
*Do note that park operating hours are subject to change without prior notice; guests may visit www.halloweenhorrornights.com.sg for updates prior to visit.
• Netflix’s Stranger Things
• Pagoda of Peril
• The Haunting of Oiwa
• Apocalypse: Earth
• Zombie Laser Tag (Separate event admission ticket is required.)
• DEAD Talk
• Blood & Bones
• TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle
• Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™
• Revenge of the Mummy™
• Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey
• Scared Shrekless (Shrek 4-D Adventure)
• Enchanted Airways
• King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round
Rules and Regulations:
• No costumes, makeup or masks allowed at this event. Guest wearing costumes will be turned away at the front gate.
• No outside food and beverages are allowed.
• Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times while visiting the Studio.
• For the safety of your children, please ensure that they are supervised at all times.
• No flash photography, video recording, eating, drinking or smoking is allowed inside any Universal Studios Singapore attraction.
• For your safety and to avoid injury, you must comply with all notices, directions and requests of any team member. Failure to follow posted attraction guidelines may result in serious injury.
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : Safety and insurance:
• Due to the nature of the attractions, expectant mothers are requested to avoid riding Accelerator, Revenge of the Mummy, Canopy Flyer, Enchanted Airways, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Puss in Boots’ Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN, Battlestar Galactica: CYLON, in addition to the five haunted house attractions - Death Mall, Inside The Mind, HEX, Make The Cut, and Terrorcotta Empress.
• Halloween Horror Nights™ 8 is a horror themed event, which is too intense for young children. Therefore, it is not recommended to let children under the age of 13 attend the event. Adult discretion is strongly advised.
• Please note and adhere to height and health requirements posted at each attraction. Children under 122 centimetres in height must be accompanied by a supervising companion and must be able to sit upright, unassisted, on all rides. Failure to follow posted attraction guidelines may result in serious injury or expulsion from the Studio.
• Many haunted venues maintain safety admission requirements for guests with disabilities. Additional health requirements and guidelines are posted at each haunted venue.
• A complimentary Rider's Guide for Rider's Safety and Guests with Disabilities is available at Guest Services.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 65 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.