Trick Eye Museum Singapore is an internationally renowned optical art museum originating from Korea. 'Trickeye' comes from 'Trick of the eye' and refers to the traditional art technique of Trompe-l'oeil, which turns two-dimensional paintings into three-dimensional images through the use of optical illusions. Paintings on the walls, ceilings and ground bring you into the setting of a scene, and you become part of the artwork!
The museum features approximately 90 oversized optical illusion paintings and installations that trick both your eyes and camera lens. Step into the exhibits and become the subject of the artwork on display, as you ride a carriage, balance on a very thin bridge, get trapped inside an hourglass, and more.
For an intensified experience, try the museum’s very own Augmented Reality mobile application. Download “Trickeye-Singapore” for free to discover the hidden word, and watch your photos and videos come to life with thrilling sounds, lights, and other effects that create realistic illusions.
All visitors are encouraged to step inside the paintings and installations to recreate memorable photos of their own with their creativity and imagination. This is where the fun begins!
Business hours from 10:00 to 21:00
Make your own way
• Trick Eye Museum: 26 Sentosa Gateway #01-43/44, Singapore 098138
• S.E.A. Aquarium: 8 Sentosa Gateway Singapore 098269
• Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass: Please go to Faber Peak Singapore (109 Mount Faber Road Singapore 099203) | Redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks.
Let your imagination run wild at Trick Eye Museum Singapore, an internationally renowned optical art museum
Let your creative juices flow as you pose against eye-popping 3D back drops and optical illusions
Get an intensified experience of the museum with the free Augmented Reality mobile app
- One-time admission to the museum. Visitors who leave to use the restrooms outside must get a re-entry stamp.
Trick Eye Museum operating hours:
- Daily 10:00 to 21:00
- Last admission is at 20:00.
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass operating hours:
- Daily 08:45 to 22:00 | Last boarding time is at 21:30.
- Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be informed that the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network will not be in service on the following dates to facilitate scheduled maintenance work:
• Sentosa Line will be closed from 17 to 22 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operations on 23 September 2018. Mount Faber Line cable car service will continue as usual from 09:00 – 22:00 (last boarding at 21:30)
• Mount Faber Line will be closed from 23 to 30 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operation 01 October 2018. Sentosa Line cable car service will continue as usual from 09:00 – 22:00 (last boarding at 21:30)
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - Trick Eye Museum is wheelchair-accessible.
- Parents are encouraged to leave their strollers outside the museum.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one (1) paying adult at all times.
- No restrooms are available inside the museum.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 10:00 to 21:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 59 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 4 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Trickeye Museum Singapore: Allows direct admission
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass: Present this voucher at one of the designated ticketing counters to receive your ticket.
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass:
Sentosa Ticketing Counters: • Sentosa Station @ VivoCity - Lobby L, Level 3 (09:00 to 21:00) | • Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counter or Kiosk (10:00 to 19:00) | • Beach Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk (09:00 to 21:00) | • Waterfront Station Ticketing Counter (09:00 to 16:00) | • Merlion Plaza Ticketing Counter (09:00 to 20:00) | • Faber Peak Ticketing Kiosk (09:00 to 21:00)