In Down-town Silom Road, there's a school that offers an exciting lesson in preparing the best Thai dishes. Embrace the culture by attending this half-day culinary class.
What makes this session extra special is that it starts with a lecture on cuisine secrets and the different kinds of fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices. Afterwards, let the most renowned cooks teach you how to master the appetizers, main courses, and desserts. You will also have an opportunity to enjoy the meal you prepared.
It's never too late to learn something new. Sign up for this delightful session in Bangkok now.
Make your own way
Silom Soi 11, Silom Road, BKK (opposite of Narai Hotel) and wait there. There will be staff from cooking school waiting for you at THE CORNER OF SILOM SOI. 11. Once the booking is confirmed, a map will be sent to you.
Learn how to cook delicious Thai cuisine from a professional cook
Experience cooking local Thai cuisine such as Tom Yum Goong or Pad Thai
Visit the market and buy fresh products for the ingredients
Know different cooking techniques, ingredient information, and history of Thai food
- Market tour and lecture on Thai food and ingredients
- Cooking class
- Making home-made curry paste, rice and sticky rice, and coconut milk
- Morning class: 9:00 to 12:30
- Afternoon class: 13:40 to 17:30
- Evening class: 18:00 to 21:00
- The evening class has no market tour, but there will still be a lesson about the ingredients
- Vegetarian option is also available
- The dishes have no Monosodium Glutamate
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your chosen time slot
Price Includes : Others as mentioned in the itinerary
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Syarat dan Ketentuan
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 99 years old
70% from the purchased price will be provided for if the cancellation is made 4 day(s) or more, prior to the scheduled reservation.
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.