Kindly provide your hotel details on payment section to be advised of possible cost. - Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia,
Event Telah Berakhir
Survivor Island 2 Days Package Tour
Pulau Tiga is more popularly known as Survivor Island, due to the popular television series 'Survivor'.
Situated in a quiant island , Pulau Tiga offers opportunities to experience nature and serenity of this unique place. One will never get bored here as there are plenty of outdoor activities to do.
Simply spend the sunny days swimming or snorkelling in its clear turquoise waters or just relax by the beach.
Itinerary : DAY 1 - KOTA KINABALU / PULAU TIGA / MUD VOLCANO
- Hotel Pick-up: 07:00
- Drive to Kuala Penyu (2 hours' drive)
- Board boat to Pulau Tiga
- Short briefing & check-in to Survivor Lodge Pulau Tiga
- Jungle trekking to mud volcano site (free health spa in nature)
- Proceed to beach and wash off mud cake on oneself (combination of seawater & mud has a special effect on one's skin)
- Snorkelling or diving (own expense at Water Sports department) / Free & easy
- Evening tea break
- Free & easy
- Dinner & overnight at Survivor Lodge Pulau Tiga
DAY 2 - PULAU TIGA / KOTA KINABALU
- Free & easy
- Board boat back either at 09:00 or 14:00
- Hotel drop-off: 15:00
hotelPickup : 1
Hotel pickup and drop off
Pick up and drop off is available for Kota Kinabalu city hotels only, supplement imposed for hotels that are not included in this area.
Kindly provide your hotel details on payment section to be advised of possible cost.
Drive pass Sabah coastline with good views of the mangrove forests and sandy beaches
Myriads of hard and soft corals, whip corals and barrel sponges can be found around the island
Teeming with schools of tropical fish, sea turtle, rays, cuttlefish, nudibranchs, lionfish and scorpionfish
A haven for bird watches as there's a plethora of birds found, such as megapodes, hornbills and sea eagles
Renowned for its therapeutic natural volcanic mud
Price is INCLUSIVE of:
Meals as stated, Hot Beverages, Land Transportation (Seat-In-Coach), Sabah Parks Entrance Fee, Return Boat Transfer (Kuala Penyu - Survivor Lodge Pulau Tiga - Kuala Penyu), Mud Volcano and 01 Night Stay Accommodation.
Price is EXCLUSIVE of:
Personal Expenses, Carbonated & Alcoholic Drinks, Any Items Not Mentioned
- Pick up and drop off is available for Kota Kinabalu city hotels only, supplement imposed for hotels that are not included in this area.
- The boat journey to Pulau Tiga - Survivor Island may not be suitable for pregnant women as the boat ride may be bumpy depending on the sea condition.
- You might get WET during the boat journey, so please be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly during the journey. Dry bags or plastic bags for waterproofing are recommended.
- Kindly note that you are responsible for the safe keeping of your belongings at all time. We do not encourage guests bringing along electronic devices, valuables and important documents.
- Masks, snorkels and full diving gear are available for rental from the dive centre.
- Accommodation is with air-conditioning, attached bathroom and basic facilities.
- There is no English speaking guide available for this tour.
What to wear/ bring:
- Anti-slip slippers/walking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Mineral water
- Extra clothes
- Tissue paper
Price Includes : F&B voucher
National park fee
Round trip sea transfer by speed boat
Price Excludes : Guide
Warning : - In case of extreme weather situations, this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will get in touch with you directly.
Safety & Insurance:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 3 days in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.