Make your own way to Sriracha Tiger Zoo. - Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand,
Event Telah Berakhir
Sriracha Tiger Zoo
Located on the outskirts of Pattaya is Sriracha Tiger Zoo, an animal conservation centre that serves as the home of more than 10,000 crocodiles and 200 tigers among others.
With this admission ticket, you can get instant access to the zoo’s many interesting attractions such as the tiger feeding area, cub petting section, and landscaped garden located at the far end of the zoo. Tiger feeding is a common tourist must-do. Assisted by the tiger’s caretaker, you will hold the cub in your arms and feed it milk until the bottle is empty. Insider tip, the best way to do it is by keeping calm, doing gentle movements, and keeping your arms firm while you’re holding the cub. One particular attraction in the zoo is the Scorpion Queen where young ladies not only hold scorpions, but also put it in their mouths and bodies. It is a must see--a novelty and a hair-raising show in one.
Shows are also available inside the zoo. One of the crowd-favourites is the Tiger Show where the mammals follow the command of a costumed trainer. The crocodile show, on the other hand, as guests holding their breath as professional crocodile trainers put their heads inside the mouth of the large aquatic reptile. On the elephant show, the gentle giant doesn’t only interact with their trainers, but also to the audience. They dance, play basketball, and even do hula hoops. Finally, the pig show features a drove performing different tricks like shooting tiny hula hoops in nails and racing to the finish line.
Business hours from 08:00 to 18:00
Make your own way
Make your own way to Sriracha Tiger Zoo.
Visit Sriracha Tiger Zoo, an animal conservation centre with 10,000 crocodiles and 200 tigers
Feed or pet various animals like camels, cubs, piglets, and more
Watch all the shows available inside the zoo
Get instant confirmation via email after booking
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- A good pair of shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Extra clothes
- Tiger Show Times: 11.00, 13.30 and 15.30
- Crocodile Show Time: 09.30, 10.30, 13.00, 14.00, 15.00, 16.00 and 17.00
- Elephant Show Time: 11.40, 14.30 and 16.30
- Pig Show Time: Every a half-hour
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - In case of extreme weather situations, some outdoor shows will not push through but the zoo shall remain open.
- Some animals cannot be petted by children below the age of 5. Pamphlets for the complete list is available on site.
- The last entry to Sriracha Tiger Zoo is at 20:00.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Children with height over 140 centimetres will be charged the adult rate.
- Children with height from 100 to 140 centimetres will be charged the child rate.
- Infant under 100 centimeres in height may come free of charge but must inform the host upon booking.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 08:00 to 18:00
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
You will receive a voucher by email. It contains all the information for this activity. You will need to print this voucher and present it along with the passport of all travellers at the ticketing counter to redeem your physical ticket.
341 Tambon Nong Kham, Amphoe Si Racha, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20110, Thailand