Skyline Luge (45 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099003) | Redeem your tickets at the Sentosa Ticketing Counters at Imbiah Lookout or Siloso Beach before 21:00. - Sentosa, Singapore,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Skyline Luge Sentosa
Invented in New Zealand over 32 years ago, Skyline Luge has spread to six international locations and hosted more than 40 million rides worldwide. At Skyline Luge Sentosa, the tracks are designed with twists, turns, and tunnels for a thrilling outdoor experience in Southeast Asia.
This activity is suitable for riders of all ages and expertise levels but if you prefer to take things easier, jump aboard the Skyride. The scenic adventure on a four-seater chairlift gives you a bird’s eye view of the Singapore skyline and the South China Sea while engrossed in the natural habitat of Sentosa Island. At night, cosy up for a romantic ride under the stars and soak up the atmosphere while catching glimpses of the Wings of Time show.
Make your own way
Skyline Luge (45 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099003) | Redeem your tickets at the Sentosa Ticketing Counters at Imbiah Lookout or Siloso Beach before 21:00.
Feel the thrill of the Luge down the 688-metre Dragon Trail or the 628-metre Jungle Trail
Relax and enjoy panoramic views of Sentosa Island from aboard the Skyride
Experience a unique nighttime Skyline Luge only at Sentosa
- 10:00 to 21:30 daily | Last ride is at 21:15.
- On 06 March 2018, Tuesday, Skyline Luge Sentosa will be closing early at 20:30. Last ticket sale/redemption will be at 20:15.
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - Should there be thunder or lightning, the rides will temporarily be non-operational. If there's only a drizzle, the Luge and Skyride will operate as normal and will stop only if there are heavy rains that can possibly affect your safety.
- Passengers with heart conditions, motion sickness, back problems, and other physical limitations such as epilepsy and vertigo are not allowed to ride the Luge and Skyride. Pregnant women are not allowed to join this activity as well.
Age and height restrictions:
- Skyride: Minimum height to ride with an adult is 85 centimetres. Minimum height to ride alone is 135 centimetres.
- Luge: Minimum six years old and 110 centimetres or taller to ride the Luge alone. Children under the age of six or under the minimum height of 110 centimetres are allowed to ride in tandem with a full paying adult (aged 17 years and over).
Syarat dan Ketentuan
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 6 years old and the upper limit is 99 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Present this voucher at one of the designated ticketing counters to receive your ticket.
Sentosa Ticketing Counters: • Sentosa Station @ VivoCity - Lobby L, Level 3 (09:00 to 21:00) | • Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counter or Kiosk (10:00 to 19:00) | • Beach Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk (09:00 to 21:00) | • Waterfront Station Ticketing Counter (09:00 to 16:00) | • Merlion Plaza Ticketing Counter (09:00 to 20:00) | • Faber Peak Ticketing Kiosk (09:00 to 21:00)