• For Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife – Please proceed to Ah Meng Restaurant, Singapore Zoo. - Singapore,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Singapore Zoo has thrilled visitors since opening in 1973. Awarded nine times as Best Leisure Attraction Experience by the Singapore Tourism Board, the 62,000-square-metre wildlife park inside Singapore's reserved Mandai Rainforest is home to over 2,800 animals representing around 300 species of reptiles, mammals, and birds.
The Zoo has been designed with special guest viewing areas to ensure minimal disruption to animals, including elevated platforms at the giraffe exhibit, and underwater galleries to view the giant estuarine crocodiles, pygmy hippos, and otters up-close. See also the Australian Outback, Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia, and wild Africa. This booking entitles the holder to unlimited tram rides for an extra comfortable way to explore the park.
Upgrade your ticket and enjoy a unique dining experience with the orangutans at Ah Meng Restaurant. This award-winning breakfast programme allows you to take photos with the charming apes and other animals, as you enjoy a buffet spread of Western and local morning delights, omelettes cooked on-the-spot, fresh fruits, and many more.
Have a complete wildlife experience with the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari Combo. After exploring Singapore Zoo, end the day at the Night Safari and see more than 2,500 nocturnal animals in their natural habitats. You can explore via the in-house tram or just walk with your fellow travellers.
Business hours from 08:30 to 18:00
Make your own way
• For Singapore Zoo / Night Safari (80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826) – Please proceed to Self-Print Ticketing Kiosk at Singapore Zoo to exchange collection note with physical tickets.
• For Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife – Please proceed to Ah Meng Restaurant, Singapore Zoo.
Explore the Singapore Zoo onboard a tram
See more than 2,800 animals across the wildlife park
Proceed to the high platforms to view the giraffe exhibit and underwater galleries
Get close encounters with crocodiles, hippos, and otters
Upgrade your ticket and enjoy a unique dining experience with the orangutans at Ah Meng Restaurant
Complete your wildlife experience with the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari Combo
- This e-ticket entitles you to skip the queue for direct admission.
- Admission to Singapore Zoo is free for children below three (3) years old.
- Guests are not allowed to share their food with the animals.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
- Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists.
*Kindly take note that on 08 September 2018, Saturday, ‘Zoo Zoom Day’ will be held at the Singapore Zoo. All tram services will be suspended on the day and guests are able to enter the park riding non-electrical devices (e.g bicycles, kick-scooters, skates). Affected TA guests will be given retail/F&B vouchers as form of compensation. $5 and $3 vouchers will be given out to adult and child guests respectively (equivalent to the tram ticket price) by the Operations staff at the Zoo Ticketing Counter 1 and 2. The voucher is redeemable for purchase at Singapore Zoo selected Retail and F&B outlets.
Notes for Singapore Zoo Admission with Breakfast:
- For breakfast add-on, the program is held within the ticketed areas of the Singapore Zoo, so you will need to have your e-ticket scanned before entering the zoo for the breakfast session.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you, which you will use to avail your meal at Ah Meng Restaurant.
- Animal appearances are only between 09:30 to 10:00. The last buffet seating is at 10:00.
Menu for the Breakfast:
- Selection of Fresh Juices: Apple, Orange, or Guava
- Fresh Fruit on Ice: Watermelon / Rock Melon / Honey Dew / Pineapple / Dragon Fruit
- Cereal with Fresh Milk: Varieties of Cereal / Assorted Fruits Compote, Dried Fruits & Nuts
- Baker’s Basket: Butter Croissant / Sultana Croissant / Multi Grain Loaf / French Baguette / Enriched White Bread / Mini Muffin / Apple Danish / Custard Danish / Butter, Marmalade
- Selection of House Dressing: French Vinaigrette / Thousand Island
- Cold Selection: Assorted Cold Cuts with Pickles / Air Flown Fresh Garden Salad / Cheese Board with Grapes and Relish / Varieties of Yoghurt
- Western Hot Selection: Sautéed Ginger Chicken Chipolatas / Turkey Bacon / Chicken Ham / Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce / Deep‐fried Triangle Hash Brown / Grilled Tomato with Herb Crust / Nutmeg Infused French Toast / Waffle with Maple Syrup / Scrambled Egg / Fried Egg / Omelette (Omelette Condiments: Mushrooms, Diced tomato and Parmesan Cheese on the side)
- Chinese Breakfast Corner: Vegetarian Fried Bee Hoon (Condiments: Sambal Chilli, Pickled Green Chilli, Crispy Mock Goose, Chili Sauce)
- Indian Breakfast Corner: Indian Roti Prata / Indian Vegetarian Curry
- Malay Breakfast Corner: Nasi Lemak (Condiments: Sambal Chilli, Hard‐boiled Egg, Cucumber, Fried Peanut)
- Local Delicacy: Assorted Bao (Kaya Bao and Lotus Paste Bao) / Tim Sum (Vegetable Kau, Chicken Siew Mai) / Chicken Porridge (Condiments: Tong Choi, Fried Bee Hoon, Spring Onion, Fried Shallot, Braised Peanut, Yu Char Kueh)
- Beverage: Freshly Brewed Coffee and Tea
Singapore Zoo Show schedule:
- Splash Safari Show in Shaw Foundation Amphitheatre, 10:30 and 17:00
- Animal Friends Show in Rainforest Kidzworld Amphitheatre, 11:00 and 16:00
- Elephants at Work and Play Show at Elephants of Asia, 11:30 and 15:30
- Rainforest Fights and Back Show at Shaw Foundation Amphitheatre, 12:30 and 14:30
Night Safari Show schedule:
- Thumbuakar Performance: Daily except on Wednesdays at 19:00, 20:00, and 21:00. The show is also available at 22:00 on Friday, Saturday, and eve of public holidays.
- Creatures of the Night Show: Daily at 19:30, 20:30, and 21:30. The show is also available at 22:30 on Friday, Saturday, and eve of public holidays.
- Please note that from 09 February 2018, the first timing for the Thumbuakar Performance and Creatures of the Night shows will be adjusted permanently to 18:45 and 19:15 respectively.
- The open-air show is free seating, so seats are not guaranteed.
- It is best to be at the venue at least 15 minutes before your preferred show schedule.
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - Outside shows may be cancelled in case of rains.
Safety and insurance:
- Children below the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 08:30 to 18:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Please proceed to Self-Print Ticketing Kiosk at Singapore Zoo to exchange collection note with physical tickets. Kindly allow sufficient time to facilitate ticketing transaction on the date of visit.
Self-Print Ticketing Kiosk at Singapore Zoo entrance