You will be picked up from your hotel and transfer to Wow Andaman Private Pier "Taplamu," Then Depart to Similan Islands by Speedboat.
The first stop is Miang Island (Island No.4) and enjoy the beautiful views of the white sand contrasting with the color of the sea, and will meet with the fluna of the Similian Islands, such as flying foxes and nicobar pigeon. Then, your next destination is at "Island No.7," the Payu Island. Here, you can enjoy snorkeling, to see fascinating schools of fish and beautiful corals. After that, you will go to Ba Ngu Island "Island No.9" to savor magnificent scenery of the Island and snorkel amid for so many bright colored fish. Then lastly, you'll go to Similan Islands "Island No.8" and enjoy a buffet lunch and be amazed by the famous rock formation called "Sailing Boat Rock." Then walk up to the viewpoint. A 360 panorama from there, is really breathtaking.
After the Day tour, you will go back to Wow Andaman Private Pier and you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Itinerary : Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Phuket Town, Chalong Pier, Kata Beach, Karon Beach, Patong Beach, Tritang Beach, Kamala Beach, Layan Beach, Bantao Beach, Surin Beach, Laguna, Naithon Beach, Naiyang Beach, Maikhao Beach and Khokkloy to be transferred to Private Pier at "taplamu."
Time Starts 5:45 - 07:30 Hrs
-Transfer from Phuket to Tablamu pier take approximately 1.3 - 2 hrs.
Depart to Similan Islands by speedboat.
Time 09:15 Hrs
Arrived at Miang Island (Island No.4) enjoy a superb view of the Island right on the beaches. The highlights of Miang Island are the flying foxes perching on the tree and the Nicobar Pigeons, another rare species of bird in Thailand.
Arrived at Payu Island (Island No.7) enjoy snorkeling to see fascinating schools of fish and beautiful corals.
Arrived at Ba Ngu Island ( Island No.9) to savor magnificent scenery of the Island and snorkel amid so many bright colored fish.
Arrived at Similan Islands ( Island No.8). Enjoy buffet lunch and be amazed by the famous rock formation called “Sailing Boat Rock”. Then walk up to the viewpoint. A 360 panorama from there is really breathtaking.
Arrive at Private Pier and transfer back to your hotel.
End Time 16:30 Hrs
- The timings of each stop are approximate estimates and may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Please arrive on time, the driver will wait up to 10-15 minutes, any latecomers will be considered a "No Show" and it will be non-refundable.
hotelPickup : 1
Free Roundtrip Transfer within Phuket Town, Chalong Pier, Kata Beach, Karon Beach, Patong Beach, Tritang Beach, Kamala Beach, Layan Beach, Bantao Beach, Surin Beach, Laguna, Naithon Beach, Naiyang Beach, Maikhao Beach and Khokkloy.
Energize yourself for a light breakfast with coffee and tea for the day's activity
Enjoy the beautiful views of the white sand contrasting with the color of the sea at Miang Island
Witness some flying foxes and nicobar pigeon
Snorkel at Payu Island and see the fascinating schools of fish and beautiful corals
Indulge a savory lunch buffet after the day's activity
License experience english speaking guide
- Please be in the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- Lunch buffet (vegetarian menu available on request)
- This tour is include light breakfast and light dinner
- Menus of Light breakfast, buffet lunch and soft dinner may subject to change without prior notice.
Pick up transfer policy
- Free Roundtrip Transfer within Phuket Town, Chalong Pier, Kata Beach, Karon Beach, Patong Beach, Tritang Beach, Kamala Beach, Layan Beach, Bantao Beach, Surin Beach, Laguna, Naithon Beach, Naiyang Beach, Maikhao Beach and Khokkloy.
- There are some hotels within these areas that may not be available for hotel pickup and drop-off. In such cases, you will be given a meeting point.
- This is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route.
Scheduled Pick up:
- Phuket Town - 05:45 to 06:00 Hrs
- Chalong Pier - 06:00 to 06:15 Hrs
- Kata Beach - 06:00 to 06:15 Hrs
- Karon Beach - 06:00 to 06:15 Hrs
- Patong Beach - 06:15 to 06:30 Hrs
- Tritang Beach - 06:15 to 06:30 Hrs
- Kamala Beach - 06:30 to 06:45 Hrs
- Layan Beach - 06:30 to 06:45 Hrs
- Bangtao Beach - 06:45 to 07:00 Hrs
- Surin Beach - 06:30 to 06:45 Hrs
- Laguna - 07:00 to 07:15 Hrs
- Naithon Beach - 05:45 to 06:00 Hrs
- Naiyang Beach - 06:30 to 06:45 Hrs
- Maikhao Beach - 07:15 to 07:30 Hrs
- Khokkloy - 07:30 to 07:45 Hrs
Sampling Menu - Subject to change without prior notice.
- Rice Soup
- Fried Noodle
- Coffee , Tea , Milk , Fruit Juice
- Deep Fried Chicken
- Stir Fried Fish with Black pepper
- Stir Fried Chicken with Cashew nuts
- Chicken Coconut Soup
- Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce
- Steamed Rice
- Papaya Salad (Som Tam)
- Chicken Satay and BBQ
- Mango with Sticky Rice and Ice-Cream
- Coffee and Tea
- Fruit Juice
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of sandals or slippers
What to bring:
- Swimming wear
- Light T-shirt
- Sun cap
- Light deck shoes
- Extra clothes
Price Includes : National park fee
English speaking guide
Mineral water & soft drinks
Round trip sea transfer by speed boat
Lunch (Halal or Vegetarian on request)
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : Notes:
- Our Insurance has full coverage for the guest on the trip but does not recommend accepting children under 4 years old, as they are not covered by the insurance and people property, who have blood pressure, heart condition, breathing difficulties and history of back or neck problems. This is also valid for pregnant woman and people and people aged 70 years old or over.
- The Host will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, sea conditions, accident,
or any other reason that may modify the program, changes are made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Base on the
above, no refunds can be given.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 2 days in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 4 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.