Make your own way to Ratchada Niramit Co., Ltd., 19 Tiamruammit Road, HuayKwang, Bangkok 10320, THAILAND - Bangkok, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Siam Niramit Show Bangkok Ticket
Learn about Thailand's arts and culture in Siam Niramit, a world-class performance set on a gigantic stage that's even listed in the Guinness Book of World Records. The show features stunning set designs and over 100 performers wearing colourful costumes. These performers take the centre stage in Ratchada Theatre, a location that can accommodate around 2,200 people at once. Its size is only apt because included in the production are animals like goats and elephants.
The theatre showcases enhanced special effects and some of the world's most advanced technologies. This is to produce a very realistic experience for the audience . The show is composed of several acts, one of which is Journey Back into History where guests will see how it was like to live in the country's olden days. Guests can also opt in for the dinner option. With this additional inclusion, guests can enjoy a dinner buffet composed of Thai and Western cuisine after the show.
Business hours from 09:00 to 18:00
Make your own way
Make your own way to Ratchada Niramit Co., Ltd., 19 Tiamruammit Road, HuayKwang, Bangkok 10320, THAILAND
Witness a story about the cultural and historical impact of Thailand through Siam Niramit Show
See the local artists, who are dressed in traditional and lavish costumes perform
Watch all the three acts that depicts the history, religion, and traditions of the country
- The rates indicated are only applicable to Chinese Citizens.
- Guests who arrive late are requested to attend the show after break, otherwise a suitable seat will be assigned.
- Please be at the meeting place 20 minutes before the start of the show.
Good to know:
- Cameras and phones are not permitted inside the theatre, please leave your belongings at the counter.
- Dinner is served from 17:00 to 19:45.
- The theatre's doors open 30 minutes before show time.
What to wear for Women:
- Elegant casual
- Skirts or slacks paired with blouses or sweaters
- Pantsuits or dresses are acceptable
What to wear for Men:
- Slacks and collared shirts
- Jackets are optional
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Tips
Warning : - The staff has the right to refuse entry or assign another seat should the guest arrive 15 minutes after the show's official start time.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Child rate applies to children from 3 to 12 years of age with a height between 90 to 140 centimetres.
- Children ages from three to 12 with a height of over 140 centimetres will be charged the adult rate.
- An infant with a height of less than 90 centimetres may come free of charge but must inform the host upon booking and must share a seat with a paying adult.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 09:00 to 18:00
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
You will receive a voucher by email. It contains all the information for this activity. You will need to present this voucher in either printed or mobile form on the ticketing counter of the attraction to redeem your actual ticket for the activity. The staff may request for the ticket holder's passport to verify the identity.
Siam Niramit Show ticketing counter is at 19 Tiamruammit Road, Khwaeng Huai Khwang, Khet Huai Khwang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10310, Thailand.