The Sentosa Monorail Express connects mainland Singapore to Sentosa. Comprised of four stations that bring you closer to key attractions, the monorail system spans 2.1 kilometres and takes about eight minutes for a full journey.
The first station, Sentosa Station, is located at VivoCity, the largest shopping mall in Singapore. Waterfront Station brings you to Universal Studios Singapore™. Imbiah Station is just minutes away from Skyline Luge Sentosa, Tiger Sky Tower, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, and Singapore Cable Car. The final station is Beach Station, where you can relax at the food and retail outlets, or head to the beaches by boarding one of the trams.
Combo option is also available where you may choose to add Universal Studios Singapore® or Luge Skyline ticket to your Sentosa Monorail Express.
Make your own way
For Sentosa Monorail Express: Redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks.
For Universal Studios Singapore® E-ticket: Go to 8 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore.
For Skyline Luge (45 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099003): Redeem your tickets at the Sentosa Ticketing Counters at Imbiah Lookout or Siloso Beach before 21:00.
Enter Sentosa Island within minutes from VivoCity via the Sentosa Monorail Express
Enjoy easy access to key attractions like Universal Studios Singapore™ and the beaches of Sentosa
Take unlimited rides on the Sentosa Monorail Express on the island
Sentosa Monorail Express:
• This ticket allows one-time admission to Sentosa Island via the Sentosa Monorail Express located at VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3 and unlimited rides on the Sentosa Monorail Express while on the island.
• A free shuttle bus service from Beach Station to Harbourfront Bus Interchange is included. The shuttle bus service from Beach Station is only operational from Mondays to Thursdays between 10:00 and 12:00.
• Mondays to Thursdays 07:00 - 22:00
• Fridays to Sundays 07:00 - 00:00
The Sentosa Express Monorail stops at:
• Sentosa Station (VivoCity Shopping Mall)
• Waterfront Station (Resorts World Sentosa, and Universal Studios Singapore™)
• Imbiah Station
• Beach Station
Universal Studios Singapore®:
• You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for admission.
Universal Studios Singapore® operating hours:
• 10:00 to 18:00 daily (except the following dates below)
• Park hours are subject to change, and may vary based on the time of year and day of week. Please check https://www.rwsentosa.com/en/attractions/universal-studios-singapore/plan-your-visit for details on your chosen day of visit.
Please be informed of the change in operating hours:
Universal Studios Singapore®
• 10:00 to 20:00 on 24 to 30 November 2018
• 10:00 to 21:00 on 07 December 2018
Price Includes : Train tickets
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : Safety and Insurance:
• Children must be accompanied by at least one (1) paying adult at all times.
Age and height restrictions for Luge and Sky ride:
• Skyride: Minimum height to ride with an adult is 85 centimetres. Minimum height to ride alone is 135 centimetres.
• Luge: Minimum six years old and 110 centimetres or taller to ride the Luge alone. Children under the age of six or under the minimum height of 110 centimetres are allowed to ride in tandem with a full paying adult (aged 17 years and over).
Syarat dan Ketentuan
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 6 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Present this voucher at one of the designated ticketing counters to receive your ticket.
Sentosa Ticketing Counters: • Sentosa Station @ VivoCity - Lobby L, Level 3 (09:00 to 21:00) | • Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counter or Kiosk (10:00 to 19:00) | • Beach Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk (09:00 to 21:00) | • Waterfront Station Ticketing Counter (09:00 to 16:00) | • Merlion Plaza Ticketing Counter (09:00 to 20:00) | • Faber Peak Ticketing Kiosk (09:00 to 21:00)