• For Tiger Sky Tower (if Combo option is selected), located at 41 Imbiah Road, Sentosa Island, Singapore 099707 – Redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks. - Sentosa, Singapore,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Sentosa Merlion E-voucher
The Merlion is a legendary icon visited by travellers to Singapore for years. A mythical creature with a lion’s head and the body of a fish, it serves as a guardian of prosperity and personifies the country’s history as an important seaport. The lion head depicts the folklore of Prince Sang Nila Utama’s discovery of lion (singa) and City (pura), while the fish tail symbolises the fishing village of Temasek, also known as sea town in Javanese.
The 37-metre-tall concrete Merlion at Sentosa Island distinguishes itself as the only Merlion in Singapore where you can discover the urban myth and uncover treasures within its attraction trail. Explore its five new zones to discover its archival behind-the-scenes construction photographs as well as information on the other six Merlion in Singapore. Designed to offer an engaging experience, visitors will also enjoy a 3D animated show and interactive learning using virtual reality technology. End your Sentosa merlion experience visiting the newly-renovated Merlion Café and FUN Shop Sentosa Merlion, located within the attraction.
Business hours from 10:00 to 20:00
Make your own way
• For Sentosa Merlion, located at 30 Imbiah Rd Singapore 099705 – Redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks.
• For Singapore Cable Car (if Combo option is selected), located at Faber Peak Singapore, 109 Mount Faber Road Singapore 099203 – Redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks.
• For Tiger Sky Tower (if Combo option is selected), located at 41 Imbiah Road, Sentosa Island, Singapore 099707 – Redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks.
Visit the world-renowned Merlion at Sentosa Island
Get 360-degree views of Singapore from 60 metres above sea level at the Merlion Tower
Ring in some positivity by chiming the Prosperity Bell and receive a limited edition Prosperity Coin
• Operating hours: Daily 10:00 - 20:00 | Last admission to the Merlion Tower is at 19:30.
Notes for COMBO: Sentosa Merlion + Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass operating hours:
• Daily 08:45 to 22:00 | Last boarding time is at 21:30.
• Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
* Please be informed that the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network will not be in service on the following dates to facilitate scheduled maintenance work:
• Sentosa Line will be closed from 17 to 22 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operations on 23 September 2018. Mount Faber Line cable car service will continue as usual from 09:00 – 22:00 (last boarding at 21:30)
• Mount Faber Line will be closed from 23 to 30 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operation 01 October 2018. Sentosa Line cable car service will continue as usual from 09:00 – 22:00 (last boarding at 21:30)
• During this time, a complimentary shuttle bus loop service will operate daily to and from Faber Peak Singapore and HarbourFront Tower 2, from 8:30 – 21:15, at 30-minute intervals.
• During the closure, business is as usual at Faber Peak’s F&B outlets including Spuds & Aprons and Dusk, as well as the Cable Car Gift Shop @ Faber Peak. Cable Car Sky Pass tickets can be used to admit your groups at the Sentosa drive-through gantry. Tour groups will need to present their Sky Pass tickets at the Sentosa Gantry Guest Service counter. Once the Sky Pass tickets are used at the Sentosa Gantry Guest Services counter, they will be considered as utilized. However, tour groups can still use these tickets on the Sentosa Line on the same day of their visit. For Free & Independent Travelers (FITs), we encourage them to use the Sentosa Express (located at Vivo City, Level 3) or the Sentosa Boardwalk to enter and exit Sentosa.
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : • Children aged 12 and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 10:00 to 20:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 4 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Present this voucher at one of the designated ticketing counters to receive your ticket.
Sentosa Ticketing Counters: • Sentosa Station @ VivoCity - Lobby L, Level 3 (09:00 to 21:00) | • Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counter or Kiosk (10:00 to 19:00) | • Beach Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk (09:00 to 21:00) | • Waterfront Station Ticketing Counter (09:00 to 16:00) | • Merlion Plaza Ticketing Counter (09:00 to 20:00) | • Faber Peak Ticketing Kiosk (09:00 to 21:00)