Sentosa Island, Singapore’s resort capital of fun, is filled with entertainment, beachside retreats, and attractions to entertain all ages. Get your ticket to the State of Fun with a Sentosa Day FUN Pass and save on the price of admission by choosing three to five, or all 17 of the resort’s attractions to enjoy in one fun-filled day.
Design your day by selecting from loads of activities including a sensory journey at 4D Adventureland, marine life discovery at S.E.A. Aquarium, a gravity-fuelled ride at Luge Sentosa, a Segway® personal transporter ride along the coastline, a relaxing afternoon at a tropical beach, and more. Your Sentosa Day FUN Pass is your gateway to the island's best attractions at an affordable price.
Business hours from 09:00 to 22:00
Make your own way
Redeem your tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters.
Discover endless fun at Sentosa Island, Singapore’s leading island resort getaway
Select from three, five, or all 17 attractions and save up to 65% on attraction admission prices
Take photographs with A-list celebrities at Madame Tussauds Singapore
Witness metamorphosis in action at the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom
Catch Wings of Time, a multisensory night show depicting historical eras
Go wild at 4D Adventureland rides, Skyline Luge, Merlion, KidZania, and loads more
Choose your Sentosa Day FUN Pass package (3, 5, or all) from the following attractions:
4D AdventureLand: Desperados in 4D
4D AdventureLand: Extreme Log Ride
4D AdventureLand: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
AJ Hackett - Skybridge
Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
KidZania Singapore - TranZit PaZZ (2 hours)
MegaBounce or MegaJump at Mega Adventure Park
Segway® Fun Ride (500 metres) or Bi-Pedal Bicycle (2 hours)
Skyline Luge Sentosa (1 Luge and 1 Skyride)
Tiger Sky Tower
Trick Eye Museum Singapore
Wave House Sentosa – Catch-A-Wave (1 try)
Wings of Time (Standard Seat) *Note: Reservation is required.
Madame Tussauds Singapore and Images of Singapore LIVE (2-in-1 Combo) - 2 Credits apply
S.E.A. Aquarium and Royal Albatross (15-minute Dockside Tour) (2-in-1 Combo) - 2 Credits apply *Note: Royal Albatross Dockside Tour last entry is at 14:30.
- The Sentosa Day FUN Pass has a 14-day validity period upon exchange of voucher and is valid for one (1) day, to be taken on the day of use.
- The price of Fun Passes excludes island admission and Cable Car Sentosa Line ride.
- Each ticket is valid for one (1) visit per attraction per person.
- Unused attractions cannot be refunded or exchanged, and validity is for the stated number of attractions only.
- Respective attraction operating hours, ticketing, admission, payment, and programme policies apply.
- The pass is valid during the attractions’ usual operating hours or until the closure of attractions, whichever is earlier. Operation hours are subject to change without prior notice, and no refunds will be issued.
- Madame Tussauds Singapore and Images of Singapore LIVE must be redeemed at the same time and cannot be visited separately. The two attractions are counted as TWO credits.
- S.E.A. Aquarium and Royal Albatross 15-minute Dockside Tour must be redeemed at the same time and cannot be visited separately. The two attractions are counted as TWO credits.
- Please note that the Royal Albatross Dockside Tour is unavailable on 24 February 2018. Guests will receive a $15 F&B voucher from the Royal Albatross Ticketing Counter in lieu.
- For redemption of the Wings of Time show component within the Sentosa Day Fun Pass, please inform the ticketing staff of your preferred show time (19:40 or 20:40) upon redemption of your pass.
- Existing terms and conditions governing the use of the Sentosa Day FUN Pass apply.
Price Excludes : Transfer services
Warning : - Children must be accompanied by at least one (1) paying adult at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 09:00 to 22:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 100 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Present this voucher at one of the designated ticketing counters to receive your ticket.
Sentosa Ticketing Counters: • Sentosa Station @ VivoCity - Lobby L, Level 3 (09:00 to 21:00) | • Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counter or Kiosk (10:00 to 19:00) | • Beach Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk (09:00 to 21:00) | • Waterfront Station Ticketing Counter (09:00 to 16:00) | • Merlion Plaza Ticketing Counter (09:00 to 20:00) | • Faber Peak Ticketing Kiosk (09:00 to 21:00)