River Safari (80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826) - Singapore,
Event Telah Berakhir
River Safari: Admission with Two Boat Rides
This admission ticket entitles you to two boat rides at the Singapore River Safari. The first, Amazon River Quest, takes you through a South American rainforest. See around 30 different species delivering a similar feel to the second longest river in the world.
Following your 10-minute ride on the Amazon River Quest, proceed to the River Safari Cruise. Depending on the timing of your visit, you can see herons, storks, and other wildlife during the ride. While these boat rides show you much about the River Safari, 85 percent of the wildlife park can only be reached on foot so it's recommended you wear a comfortable pair of walking shoes to completely enjoy the park.
You can also enjoy a Panda Pau high tea set meal at River Safari Mama Panda Kitchen. Decked out in bamboo and all things panda, this is one dining spot you should not miss. Work out your chopstick skills (or well, fork and spoons) and indulge in a feast of Chinese dishes and panda-themed bites. With signature delights such as Panda Pau, Bamboo Rice and more, Mama Panda Kitchen promises to be a fun dining experience for the young and young-at-heart.
Have a complete safari experience with the River Safari and Night Safari Combo. After a great River Safari experience, end the day at the Night Safari and see more than 2,500 nocturnal animals in their natural habitats. You can explore via the in-house tram or just walk with your fellow travellers.
Business hours from 10:00 to 19:00
Make your own way
River Safari (80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826)
Embark on an exploratory river adventure of the Mississippi, Congo, Nile, Ganges, Mekong, and Yangtze rivers
Experience a 10-minute ride on the Amazon River Quest
Ride the River Safari Cruise to get the chance to see herons, storks, and other wildlife animals
Enter the Giant Panda Forest, home of Kai Kai and Jia Jia
Enjoy a high tea seat meal at Mama Panda Kitchen with the Panda Pau High Tea Set Add-On
Have a complete safari experience with the River Safari and Night Safari Combo
- The first boat departs at 11:00 and the last boat ride is at 18:00.
- The boat rides should be done on the same day as the admission ticket.
- The e-ticket entitles you to skip the queue for direct admission.
- Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists.
Night Safari Show schedule:
- Thumbuakar Performance: Daily except on Wednesdays at 19:00, 20:00, and 21:00. The show is also available at 22:00 on Friday, Saturday, and eve of public holidays.
- Creatures of the Night Show: Daily at 19:30, 20:30, and 21:30. The show is also available at 22:30 on Friday, Saturday, and eve of public holidays.
- Please note that from 09 February 2018, the first timing for the Thumbuakar Performance and Creatures of the Night shows will be adjusted permanently to 18:45 and 19:15 respectively.
- Starting June 2, 2018 onward, enjoy a New Animal Show - Once upon a River. This is available daily at the Boat plaza at 11:30 and 15:30. It is an immersive 20 minutes story-telling session along the water’s edge to see what fascinating river dwelling animals you discover.
- The open-air show is free seating, so seats are not guaranteed.
- It is best to be at the venue at least 15 minutes before your preferred show schedule.
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - Boat rides will be cancelled if it rains. Once the weather permits, visitors can take the ride.
Safety and insurance:
- Children must be at least 1.06 metres to take the ride.
- Children ages 12 and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Expectant mothers are not allowed to take the boat rides.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 10:00 to 19:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Please proceed to Self-Print Ticketing Kiosk at Singapore Zoo to exchange collection note with physical tickets. Kindly allow sufficient time to facilitate ticketing transaction on the date of visit.
Self-Print Ticketing Kiosk at Singapore Zoo entrance