Ramayana Water Park in 9 Moo 7, Na Jomtien, Chonburi, Thailand 20250 - Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand,
Event Telah Berakhir
Ramayana Water Park Admission Ticket
Over 21 rides are in Ramayana Water Park, one of Southeast Asia’s biggest water theme parks. With this admission ticket, guests get a full access at the said attraction that operates from 10:00 to 18:00.
The 180,000 square metre area of land that the park covers is divided into several areas. The Double Wave Pool, for example, is a man-made pool that produces stormy waves. Its water also envelopes an entertainment stage where bands sometimes perform.
The park also has a lazy pool called the Lazy Wavy River. Here, guests can ride a tube float as the water brings them to man-made falls and geysers. There is also a carefully made cave called the Grotta, where replicas of ruins and the ancient city can be seen.
Apart from the pools, guests can also relax on the park’s dry land. For example, guests can see huge sculptures in Lake Island. Across it is a collection of fruit trees and a garden with a number of herb and spice plants.
Several slides are also available for kids and adults. One of the highest, and probably most extreme, is the Aqualoop Slide. Here, guests will cross their arms and step into the slide tunnel with a 360-degree loop. The Duelling Aqua Coasters, on the other hand, is where guests go up and about on a 230-metre ride with built in water jets.
For the kids, there’s the Aqua Play, a section of the park that’s specifically designed for guests from age three to 14.
Business hours from 10:00 to 18:00
Make your own way
Ramayana Water Park in 9 Moo 7, Na Jomtien, Chonburi, Thailand 20250
Visit Ramayana Water Park, one of the biggest water-themed parks in Southeast Asia
Try some of the slides which include the Aqualoop and the Duelling Aqua Coasters among others
See huge sculptures in Lake Island
- Lockers can be rented on site at a small fee.
- Same day re-entry is allowed provided that the guest's wristband is still present
- Tubes and life jackets can be used free of charge on a first come, first serve basis
What to wear or bring:
- Proper swimming attire (no zippers or metal materials)
- Extra set of clothes for changing
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - The park shall remain open in case of light drizzles, however, some slides may not be operational for everyone's safety.
Safety and insurance:
- Restriction posters are available by the entrance.
- Generally, adult rides are only available for guests with height 122 centimetres or above
- Children between 91 and 121 centimetres in height are allowed to enter the waterpark but are refrained to enter the adult slides.
- Infant under 90 centimetres in height, and wheelchair users may come free of charge.
- People with neck or back pain, heart conditions, and women who are pregnant are strictly not allowed on the slides.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 10:00 to 18:00
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 100 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
You will receive a voucher by email. It contains all the information for this activity. You will need to print this voucher and present it along with the passport of all travellers at the ticketing counter to redeem your physical ticket.
Ticketing counter at the entrance of Ramayana Water Park in 9 Moo 7, Na Jomtien, Chonburi, Thailand 20250