Please provide your hotel details on the payment section. - Koh Samui, Thailand,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Phi Phi Island Tour by Big Boat with Transfers
Phi Phi Island is a renowned location in Thailand, mostly for its emerald green waters and vertically positioned limestone karsts. It has also been dubbed by an international magazine as one of the top ten best snorkelling and diving areas in the world. Despite being hit hard by a tsunami in 2004, the island remains to be one of the most visited sites in the country. This is because the citizens there worked to restore the island.
On this tour, a mini bus will pick you up from your hotel in selected areas and drive you to Ongkarn Harbour. This is where you’ll board the cruise that will bring you to Phi Phi Island. Along the way, you will see the limestone cliffs that make Phi Phi Island a famous tourist destination. Arrive at Tonsai Pier at Phi Phi Islands and change boat going to sightseeing and snorkelling sites. Have fun looking at the picturesque view of Koh Phi Phi Lay, Maya Bay, Loh Samay Bay, Pileh Cove, and Viking Cave onboard a big boat. You will be given free time to snorkel in the waters of Monkey Bay before having a sumptuous International buffet lunch. An option of Halal and vegetarian meals are available, as long as requests are provided at least two days in advance. At around 14:15, you will head back at Tonsai Pier and depart from Koh Phi Phi Don. Arrive at the pier in Phuket with your host and head to your hotel, where you will be dropped off.
Itinerary : Pickup from your hotel within Patong, Karon and Kata, and Town areas only.
Start Time: 07:00
From your hotel, you will proceed to Ongkarn Harbour. This is where you’ll board the cruise that will bring you to Phi Phi Island.
Time: Check-in 07:45 Depart: 08:30
Phi Phi Islands
Arrive at Tonsai Pier and proceed to Phi Phi Island, where you will change boat that will transfer you to snorkelling and sightseeing sites.
Koh Phi Phi Lay
Sightseeing around Phi Phi Lay Island by Big Boat including Maya Bay, Loh Samah, Pileh, and Viking Cave. You will also get to swim and snokrel at Monkey Bay.
International Buffet Lunch
You will have a buffet-style lunch. Halal and vegetarian options are available, as long as requests are provided at least two days in advance.
Head back to Tonsai pier and depart for Koh Phi Phi Don
Drop off at your hotel
Upon arrival at the pier, your host will drop you off at your booked hotel.
End Time: 16:15
*Remarks: Due to Maya Bay is located at reserved coral area, cruise or big boat are not allowed to go to Maya Bay
*The timings of each stop are local. The itineraries may be changed due to weather conditions, traffic, and other factors. Thank you for your understanding and kind consideration.
hotelPickup : 1
Roundtrip transfers are available to and from hotels in Patong, Karon and Kata, and Phuket Town areas only.
Please provide your hotel details on the payment section.
Cruise across Maya Bay and Phi Phi Islands onboard a big boat
Witness a picturesque view of Phi Phi Islands and its surrounding waters
Choose seat from the economy, silver, or gold seats for the big boat experience
Devour a sumptuous International buffet lunch onboard
Swim and snorkel around the waters of Monkey Bay
Transfer services and an an English-speaking guide are included on this tour
- The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- The National Park fee of 400 THB per adult person and THB 200 per child must be paid onsite.
- It may take a few hours for you to receive your e-voucher via email.
- Big boat sailing across the Maya Bay are not allowed to dock at the Maya Beach as this is within the protected area.
Pick up time tables - ****This is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route.****
1.Patong area - 07:00 - 07:15 hrs.
2.Kata and Karon - 07:00 - 07:15 hrs.
3. Kamala (Extra fee required) - 07:00 - 07:15 hrs.
4.Phuket Town - 07:45 - 08:00 hrs.
Remarks - *There are some hotels within these areas that may not be available for hotel pickup and drop-off. In such cases, you will be given a meeting point.
What to Bring:
- Extra clothes
- Face towel
- Bottled water
- Hat or cap
Hotel Pickup Conditions:
- The timing provided for transport in this listing is an accurate suggestion of the meeting/pickup time. However, if any further information is provided in your e-voucher, that shall be the final and confirmed meeting/pickup time with a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- Should there be any queries before booking, you may consult with our website chat concierge. For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- For any other amendments about the meeting/pickup arrangements, we will contact you before the trip.
Price Includes : Snorkeling gear
Round trip sea transfer by big boat
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
National park fee
Warning : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, the itinerary may be changed or the tour may be cancelled. Please contact your host.
Safety and insurance:
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Please request for Halal or vegetarian food ahead of time.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 3 days in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 4 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.