You can hop on and off at any of the tour stops mentioned on the pamphlet that will be provided. - Penang, Malaysia,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Penang Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Pass
This e-ticket takes the holder to different stops that showcase the attractions of Penang. There are two interchangeable routes that you can choose from, with each route offering a different perspective of the city. On both routes, one can easily spot the cultural and historical aspects of Penang.
Almost 50 locations and attractions can be covered on this hop-on, hop-off bus tour, depending on where you plan to go down. Some of the stops in the city route include the Botanical Garden, Penang Hill, Kek Lok Si Temple, Times Square, Komtar, Chowrasta, UNESCO Heritage, Clan Jetties, Cruise, St. George, Blue Mansion, and Kelawei. The beach route, on the other hand, includes stops like the Straits Quay, Flamingo, Miami Beach, Holiday Inn, and Hard Rock.
Business hours from 09:00 to 20:00
Make your own way
You can hop on and off at any of the tour stops mentioned on the pamphlet that will be provided.
Explore Penang onboard an open-top, double-decker bus
Visit as much as 50 locations that retell the town's rich history
Choose between the city route and the beach route
- There are 10 buses currently available in Penang, and six will each cover the City Route and Beach Route.
- Each bus is uniquely designed with an open top. It can seat 60 passengers, 27 of which will be experiencing the outdoor feel on top of the bus.
- Advance notice is required for onboard commentary in languages other than English.
- An audio guide is available on the bus.
- Each passenger will be given a service booklet, where the map of Penang, as well as necessary information about the attractions, are written.
- No food and drinks are allowed inside the bus.
- Hop-on and hop-off at any stop are available within a 24-hour period for MyKad holders & 3 Days Pass for Non MyKad holders only(International Tourist).
- There is an established Customer Service Booth at GURNEY DRIVE (STOP 1) and CHOWRASTA MARKET (STOP 7).
- Please note that the Beach Route operates every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only.
- The tour runs a continuous circle daily from 09:00 to 20:00.
- For the month of Ramadan(17th May until 15th June 2018) operation hours are 09:00 to 18:00.
- There will be a 20 to a 40-minute interval in between buses (dependant on weather and traffic).
City route bus stops (Daily):
Stop 1: Gurney Drive
Stop 2: Botanical Garden
Stop 3: Penang Hill
Stop 4: Kek Lok Si
Stop 5: Times Square
Stop 6: KOMTAR
Stop 7: Chowrasta
Stop 8: UNESCO Heritage
Stop 9: Clan Jetties
Stop 10: Cruise
Stop 11: St. George
Stop 12: Blue Mansion
Stop 13: Kelawei
Beach route bus stops (Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays only):
Stop 1: Straits Quay - Westward
Stop 2: Straits Quay - Eastward
Stop 3: Flamingo - Westward
Stop 4: Flamingo - Eastward
Stop 5: Miami Beach - Westward
Stop 6: Miami Beach - Eastward
Stop 7: Holiday Inn - Westward
Stop 8: Holiday Inn - Eastward
Stop 9: Hard Rock - Westward
Stop 10: Hard Rock - Eastward
Stop 11: Tropical Spice - Westward
Stop 12: Tropical Spice - Eastward
Stop 13: National Park
Stop 14: Entopia
Stop 15: Taman Rimba
- Try to avoid hopping on the bus during peak hours, usually around 16:00 to 18:00. It is advisable for you to go sightseeing or have a rest during the mentioned hours.
- The weather is unpredictable in Penang. Delays might occur during extreme weather.
- Please note that during the peak season, there will be limited seating areas. Kindly start the tour early in the day to avoid any inconvenience.
Price Includes : Bus Tickets
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - Please be informed that intervals and schedules between buses may be affected by road closures, diversions, and traffic congestion, especially during peak hours, weekends, festivities, and school holidays.
- In cases of extreme weather situations, this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will get in touch with you directly.
Do’s and don’ts:
- Visitors are allowed to take as many pictures as desired.
- Handle the electronic devices with care.
- No littering in the bus
- No smoking allowed
- No food and/or drinks is allowed inside the bus.
- Visitors are not allowed to exchange tickets.
- No solicitation allowed
Safety and insurance:
- Children below the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below five (5) years old do not need to pay any fees.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 09:00 to 20:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 6 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.