Peak Tram Lower Terminus. From MTR Central station, make your way to the J2 exit and walk up to the ground level. Turn right, through Chater Garden, cross Queen's Road Central, and make your way up Garden Road. - Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Peak Tram with Sky Terrace 428 Admission
The best way to enjoy the ultimate Peak experience is with a Peak Tram Sky Pass, taking a trip on the famous Peak Tram and then to marvel at the panoramic views of Hong Kong from the Sky Terrace 428, the highest 360° viewing platform in Hong Kong. With the Peak Tram Sky Pass, you can enjoy more Peak experiences at a special price sold at Garden Road Peak Tram Lower Terminus or appointed travel agents.
The Peak Tram, as most passengers agree, is the only way to truly experience the beauty of Hong Kong's natural wonders. Tens of millions of people from all corners of the globe have experienced the ride, which affords a unique perspective of the city. According to a study by the University of Hong Kong, passengers riding on the Peak Tram will experience a visual illusion. When going uphill, the high rises of the right side of the tram appear to fall toward the Peak. This Peak Tram illusion is induced by a change of the subjective vertical caused by the tilted visual environment and reclining body position of passengers inside the tram.
Business hours from 07:00 to 23:59
Make your own way
Peak Tram Lower Terminus. From MTR Central station, make your way to the J2 exit and walk up to the ground level. Turn right, through Chater Garden, cross Queen's Road Central, and make your way up Garden Road.
Have a single or return ride on the Peak Tram
Experience a 360-degree view of Hong Kong at Sky Terrace 428
Experience a visual illusion when going uphill
During the service suspension, alternative public transportation will be available:
(A) New World First Bus No. 15 between Central Star Ferry Pier and The Peak – a temporary bus stop will be added at the Garden Road Peak Tram Lower Terminus;
(B) Public Light Bus No. 1 between Central (Hong Kong Station PTI at Two ifc) and The Peak – operation will be strengthened throughout the period.
* The Peak Tower and Sky Terrace 428 will remain open during the period.
* Services provided by New World First Bus No. 15C between Central Star Ferry Pier and the Garden Road Peak Tram Lower Terminus will be suspended during the period.
- The single peak tram ticket is available from Garden Road Central to the Peak Tram Upper Terminus.
Peak Tram operating hours :
- 07:00 to midnight from Mondays to Sundays and public holidays
- Frequency: Departs every 10 to 15 minutes.
Sky Terrace 428 opening hours :
- 10:00 to 23:00 from Mondays to Fridays
- 08:00 to 23:00 on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays
Price Includes : Tram Ride
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - The activity will be cancelled when tropical cyclone warning signal number 8 or a red/black rainstorm warning is issued.
Safety and insurance:
- A paying adult must accompany children under 14 years of age.
- The Peak Tram is accessible for people with folding wheelchairs. Wheelchair users should keep in mind that only those wheelchairs under the limit of 24 inches and manually controlled can board the cabin with the assistance of staff.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 07:00 to 23:59
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
You will receive a voucher by email. It contains all the information for this activity. You will need to present this voucher, it will be collected upon ticket redemption at Peak Tram Ticketing Office. Ticket redemption is subject to the queueing arrangement by the Peak Tramways Company, Limited. Contact number: +852 25220922.
Peak Tram Lower Terminus, 33 Garden Road, Central Hong Kong