451/304 Moo 12, Sukhumvit-Pattaya Road, Nongprue Sub-district, Bang Lamung District Chonburi 20150 - Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand,
Event Telah Berakhir
Pattaya Floating Market
The Pattaya Floating Market, located along Sukhumvit-Pattaya Road, is a popular cultural attraction. Visit the Pattaya Floating Market and experience either a paddle-boat or an amphibious-boat ride.
The Pattaya Floating Market is set within 115,200 square meters and is lined with Thai-style teak-wood houses. The attraction showcases three World War II amphibious vehicles. The best way to explore the market is by taking a boat with between five to eight passengers. You can also visit the Thai Way Village and browse local products for sale. In addition, witness performances from the Long Trail Drum Floating Parade, as well as contemporary Thai music, sea boxing, ancient boxing, and bowl-rowing racing.
Business hours from 09:00 to 20:00
Make your own way
451/304 Moo 12, Sukhumvit-Pattaya Road, Nongprue Sub-district, Bang Lamung District Chonburi 20150
Shop for different products while on a boat
See the wooden sculpture, silverware, textile, and paper handicrafts being sold to tourist
Floating markets in Pattaya show how the Thais from the four regions differ
Experience zipline (300 Meters), Thai Folkways Village, and Traditional Thai Dresses
- The show time and area may be changed without prior notice.
- The rate for this tour is not valid during national holidays, festivals, New Year, and Chinese New Year. Special rates will apply during the said seasons.
- Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
Good to know:
- Heading to Pattaya Floating Market from the city is approximately 30 minutes travel time by a car/taxi.
Additional inclusions (not applicable to "Entrance Fee only" option/ticket):
- Zipline (300 Meters)
- Thai Folkways Village
- Traditional Thai Dresses
Showtime and area:
Long Tail Drum Floating Parade
- 10:00 to 11:00 - Through and around the market
Contemporary Thai Music
- 11:30 to 12:00 and 12:30 to 13:00 - North-East Stage
- 18:30 to 19:00 - North-East Stage
Sea Boxing (On Slippery Bar)
- 13:15 to 13:45 - Southern Boxing Stage
- 15:15 to 15:45 - Northern Boxing Stage
- 17:00 to 17:30 - Southern Boxing Stage
Ancient Boxing (Tap-Chak)
- 14:00 to 14:30 - Central Stage
Thai Music Band Floating Parade
- 14:30 to 15:30 - Through and around the market
- 16:30 to 16:45 - Northern Zone Stage
- 17:15 to 17:45 - Through and around the market
Bowl Racing Race
- 18:00 to 18:15 - Dulala Stage
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
- Extra t-shirt
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - In case of extreme weather conditions, the itinerary may be changed or the tour may be cancelled. Please contact your host.
Safety and insurance:
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times
- Children taller than 120 centimetres will be charged as adults
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 09:00 to 20:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 11 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 10 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
You will receive a voucher by email. It contains all the information for this activity. You will need to print this voucher and present it along with the passport of all travellers at the ticketing counter to redeem your physical ticket.
Ticketing counter at the entrance of Pattaya Floating Market, 451/304 Moo 12, Sukhumvit-Pattaya Road, Nongprue Sub-district, Bang Lamung District Chonburi 20150