Night Safari Singapore, the world’s first nocturnal zoo, has an in-house restaurant with a 100-seater dining area. For this dinner meal, a variety of dishes will be served buffet style.
Included in the menu are Indian dishes like Lamb Rogan, a curry lamb dish with various spices, and biryani rice, a spiced rice dish with chicken and vegetables. The menu will also have fish curry. For dessert, assorted ice cream and seasonal fresh fruits cubes will join the fare.
The restaurant’s interior is rustic themed with wooden furnishings, while its alfresco dining area provides a view of the lush vegetation frequented by cattles, cicadas, frogs and other creatures. There is also a private dining room called Chief’s Room, which can be used by big groups with up to 16 guests.
Business hours from 17:30 to 23:00
Make your own way
80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
Savour on an Indian buffet dinner at the Night Safari Singapore
Try the delectable Indian signature dishes such as Lamb Rogan and Fish Curry.
Eat at a rustic themed restaurant
- This offer only includes dinner.
- Night Safari Admission Ticket must be purchased separately.
- Ulu Ulu Restaurant will serve Indian Buffet Dinner from 21:00 to 22:30 only.
- Asian Buffet Dinner is available at 18:00 to 20:00 at a different price.
- The menu does not have pork and lard.
- Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists.