Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Hong Kong - Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Ngong Ping 360 Fun Pass with Round Trip Cable Car
Ngong Ping cable car is travelling between Tung Chung Town Centre and Ngong Ping on Lantau Island. This will give you a stunning view over Ngong Ping Village.
Motion 360 is a mind-blowing multi-sensory experience that will stimulate all five senses at once. You will embark on the Little Ants adventure on learning how to fly and explore around Lantau. This is a thrilling and captivating journey where you will feel the character's hype. Another adventure to experience digitally is called Discover Lantau where you will fly over the Big Buddha, dive underwater to see Chinese white dolphins and indulge all your senses in the magnificent Lantau through this magical spaceship ride.
Stage 360 is a sensational entertainment that uncovers the secret of movie stunts off-screen. You will not only be treated with thrilling actions but will also witness how some of the most stunning movie magic is made.
Lastly, you will experience the path to enlightenment - Walking with Buddha. This is an immersive, multimedia attraction that allows you to follow the life of Siddhartha Gautama – the man who became Buddha – and his path to enlightenment.
Make your own way
Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Hong Kong
Embark on a cable car ride in a standard or crystal type cabin
Get a single entry pass to Motion 360, multi-sensory experience that will stimulate all five senses at once
Uncover the off screen secrets behind the movie stunts at Stage 360
Enjoy Walking with Buddha, a multimedia attraction that allows you to follow the life of Siddhartha Gautama
Cable Car Opening Hours:
Weekday: 1000 – 1800
Weekend & Public Holidays: 0900 – 1830
Motion 360 show schedule:
- Weekdays 11:00 - 17:00
- Weekends & Public Holidays 10:00 - 17:30
Walking with Buddha show schedules:
- Weekdays 11:00 – 17:00 (Duration: Every 20 Minutes)
- Weekends & Public Holidays 10:00 – 17:40 (Duration: Every 20 Minutes)
- Each admission ticket can only be used once for each attraction. Unused tickets to Stage 360, Motion 360 or Walking with Buddha are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Any unauthorized alteration to the ticket may render it invalid.
- Admission to "Motion 360" only includes ONE viewing of a 5D movie
- Guests shall pay attention to the show schedules of the relevant attractions. Tickets unused or overdue are deemed to be voluntarily given up. No refund will be given to any unused portion of the package. All admission tickets are stamped with a date; they are only valid on the date is shown on the date chop.
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited reserves the right to amend the show schedule without prior notice.
- Guests shall pay attention to the operating hours and scheduled service days for various services.
- Infants aged between 0-2 years inclusive are free of charge.
- Proof of ID might be requested to receive the service.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Children aged 3 years old or above and reached 100 cm or above in height are allowed to enter “Motion 360”. Children aged 3 - 9 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors shall make their own judgment on whether their physical conditions are fit for joining the activities of the package. Ngong Ping 360 shall not be liable for any person’s physical conditions.
Price Includes : Cable car fees
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - The cable car operations are subject to changes due to unforeseeable circumstances such as weather conditions and schedule maintainance. Please visit Ngong Ping 360 official website http://www.np360.com.hk/en/ for closure dates before your visit.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 64 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
You will receive a voucher by email. It contains all the information for this activity. You will need to print and present this voucher at designated ticketing counter, Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal.
Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, 11 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
Ngong Ping 360 reservation team
Tel: +852 3666 0123