A great day out is hardly ever complete without an equally amazing view to boot – and this panoramic cable car ride is the perfect way to do just that!
Step aboard the Ngong Ping 360 and be treated to a breath-taking view of the Hong Kong cityscape, with sights including the Hong Kong International Airport, the gorgeous mountains of Lantau Island (Hong Kong’s biggest and undeniably most beautiful!) and its lush country park, the bustling city of Hong Kong and the Ngong Ping plateau, upon which rests the larger than life Tian Tan Buddha statue!
This half hour cable car ride promises to be truly spectacular, and whose aerial view of Hong Kong will certainly leave you with unforgettable memories.
Make your own way
Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Hong Kong
Embark on a cable car ride in a standard or crystal type cabin
Experience an aerial tour from Tung Chung to Lantau Island
Get panoramic views of South China Sea, Hong Kong International Airport, and the Ngong Ping Plateau
See the bronze statue of Tian Tan Big Buddha at the peak of Muyu Mountain
Holiday Promo (from November to December):
- FREE Ngong Ping Village Snack Coupon (value up to HK$36) upon purchase Round Trip Crystal Cabin cable car ticket.
Cable Car Opening Hours:
Weekday: 1000 – 1800
Weekend & Public Holidays: 0900 – 1830
- Infants aged between 0-2 years inclusive are free of charge.
- Proof of ID might be requested to receive the service.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable.
- The cable car operations are subject to changes due to unforeseeable circumstances such as weather conditions and schedule maintenance. Please visit Ngong Ping 360 official website http://www.np360.com.hk/en/ for closure dates before your visit.
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult aged of 15 or above.
- Ngong Ping is closed on September 19-21, 2017 for maintenance.
Good to know:
Christmas Event (1 December 2017 to 1 January 2018):
- Ngong Ping Village will be presenting live Christmas carols this December. Enjoy the best of the festival with snowflakes and music in the air.
- Experience Outdoor Snowy Christmas at Ngong Ping 360
- Watch the snowfall at Ngong Ping Village, A specially decorated cable car installation is set up at Ngong Ping to accentuate the festivity. Snowfall effects have been scheduled at the designated time in Village Square and the Bodhi Tree. The snowflakes in the air will create the experience of a white Christmas as if guests are in the middle of a European Christmas market.
Venue: Village Square and Bodhi Square of Ngong Ping Village
Mon to Fri – 12:45pm / 2:30pm
Sat, Sun and Public Holidays – 12:45pm / 2:30pm / 4:00pm
Duration: Around 20 minutes per session
Schedule of Performers:
9 December 13:00 – 15:00 (Child Development Matching Fund)
16 December 14:00– 15:00, 16:15pm – 16:45 (Child Development Matching Fund)
23 December 12:00 – 18:00 (Mu Min Network Service Network)
24 December 13:00 – 13:30 (Extension and Continuing Education for Life, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts)
Price Includes : Cable car fees
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - The opening hours of Ngong Ping 360 is subject to change due to inclement weather or other special circumstances, please contact your host.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 64 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
You will receive a voucher by email. It contains all the information for this activity. You will need to present this voucher via mobile at designated ticketing counter, Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal.
Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, 11 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
Ngong Ping 360 reservation team
Tel: +852 3666 0123