• For Taipei 101 Observatory: (No.7, Sec. 5, Xinyi Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan (R.O.C.)) - Taipei, Taiwan,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
National Palace Museum Admission
The National Palace Museum was completed in Waishuangxi in 1965. Surrounded by mountains, the museum features Chinese palace architectural design. Exhibitions rooms ranges from the 1st floor to the 3rd floor, displaying precious artefacts from Chinese civilization. National Palace Museum is famed as one of “The World’s Four Museums”. The museum's 690,000 artifact collections are mainly from the Song, Yuan, Ming, and Qing dynasties.
The National Palace museum ticket is a general admission that includes the Main Building, Zhishan Garden, and Southern Branch.
(Source: Travel Taipei Website)
Business hours from 08:30 to 18:30
Make your own way
• For Taipei Hop-on & Hop-off Sightseeing Pass: (Taipei Main Station Tourist Service Center, Beiping West Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City Taiwan).
• National Palace Museum: Make your own way either to NPM Main Building in Taipei (No.221, Sec. 2, Zhishan Rd., Shilin Dist., Taipei City 11143), or NPM Southern Branch (612, Taiwan, Chiayi County, Taibao City, 故宮大道888號), whichever you want to visit first.
• For Chiang Kai-Shek Shilin Residence: (No.60, Fulin Road, Shilin District, Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)).
• For Taipei 101 Observatory: (No.7, Sec. 5, Xinyi Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan (R.O.C.))
Explore the National Palace Museum, which is known as the "World's Four Museums"
Relive Song, Yuan, Ming, and Qing dynasties through the museum's 690,000 artefact collections
Discover exhibitions of Chinese civilization's artefacts from the 1st to 3rd floors
Upgrade you ticket and also visit the Shilin Residence where Chiang Kai-Shek and his wife lived for 26 years
Limitations for the National Palace Museum:
- This product is valid for visiting NPM Main Building, NPM Southern Branch and Zhishan Garden. For visiting Zhishan Garden, please present the QR CODE upon entry. For visiting NPM Southern Branch, please present the QR Code in the ticket counter of Southern Branch to exchange the admission for entry. The validated period of the combined tickets is 90 days from the date that the first time the ticket has been used.
- Free admission for visitors below 18 years old.
National Palace Museum Operating hours:
- Exhibition (Main Building) (Daily): 08:30 to 18:30 (Fridays and Saturdays: until 21:00)
- Zhishan Garden (closed on Mondays): April to October: 08:30 to 18:30
- Zhishan Garden (closed on Mondays): November to March: 08:30 to 17:30
- National Palace Museum Southern Branch (closed on Mondays): 09:00 to 17:00
Chiang Kai-Shek Shilin Residence Operating hours:
- Tuesday - Sunday, 09:30-12:00 (Last Entrance at 11:40); 13:30 - 17:00 (Last Entrance at 16:40)
- Closed on Mondays, Chinese New Year (New Year’s Eve to the 4th day of Chinese New Year), Qingming Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, regular maintenance time (two weeks every September) and under special conditions. Any adjustment will be announced on the official website, please visit the website before planning your visit.
- Due to the capacity of the historic landmark, visitors will be divided into groups with time slots to enter when 100 visitors are inside.
- Please visit the official website for visiting information and instructions. (https://www.culture.gov.taipei/frontsite/shilin/index.jsp)
- Concession rate is available for student with International Student Identity Card. Please purchase the ticket on spot at Chiang Kai-Shek Shilin Residence.
Notes for Taipei 101 Observatory:
- Open Hours: 09:00-22:00 Daily (Last admission is at 21:15)
- Adjustments to opening hours may be provided for extended holidays. Please refer to public announcements and notices for details.
- Smoking, chewing gum and betel nuts are not allowed on the premises
- Taipei101 reserves the right to deny admission to those who are inappropriately attired. No slippers are allowed.
- When crowded, please proceed in an orderly manner as directed, and pay attention to your personal safety and belongings.
- Please do not bring outside food, pets, restricted substances, illegal items, or hazardous items into the venue.
- Fines will be imposed for any damage to equipment and facilities.
- Please cooperate with the safety inspections of personal belongings.
- Please follow regulations and the guidance of our service personnel.
- Please do not bring large video-recording equipment into the venue without a permit issued by the venue.
- No admission ticket is required for children below 115cm.
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : Notice (National Palace Museum):
- There are five free entrance days for the museum: New Year’s Day (Jan. 1), the Lantern Festival, International Museum Day (May 18), World Tourism Day (Sept. 27), and National Day (Oct. 10).
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Child Policy (Taipei 101 Observatory):
- No admission ticket is required for children below 115 centimetres.
- Children ages five and below but with a height of 115 centimetres or over, must buy a ticket.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 08:30 to 18:30
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 18 years old and the upper limit is 99 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
For Taipei 101 Observatory:
Redeem with QR Code at the ticketing counters located at the 5th floor of the shopping mall to receive an entry ticket.
For National Palace Museum:
National Palace Museum Admission is valid for visiting NPM Main Building, NPM Southern Branch and Zhishan Garden.
• For visiting NPM Main Building, it's direct admission.
• For Zhishan Garden, please present the QR CODE upon entry.
• For visiting NPM Southern Branch, please present the QR Code in the ticket counter of Southern Branch to exchange the admission for entry.
National Palace Museum: No.221, Sec. 2, Zhishan Rd., Shilin Dist., Taipei City 11143, Taiwan.
Taipei 101 Observatory: Taipei 101 Observatory, No.7, Sec. 5, Xinyi Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan (R.O.C.)