The Mega Adventure Park brings adventure to urban communities and is absolute in its commitment to the intrinsic value of adventure as a part of everyday life!
MegaZip combines adrenaline, speed and fun to let you fly like an eagle! At 75 metres high, 450 metres long and heart pounding speed of 60kph, MegaZip is the first 3 wire zip line built to test friendships as you race your mates or family in an exhilarating, breathtaking adventure from the jungle canopy of Imbiah Hill to the white sands of Siloso Beach finish point.
At the MegaJump leap point, the views are amazing. Ocean, jungle, palms swaying in the breeze, white sandy beaches and a 15 metre drop to the onlookers below! A custom made safety wire and harness developed in the UK and controlled with clockwork efficiency by our experienced staff is a first for Singapore and allows you to replicate a free fall parachute jump – without the plane ride!
By yourself, with family, friends or colleagues – it’s a chance to take a risk and say “Yes, I can, Yes, I will. Yes, I did…”
Make your own way
Redeem your tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters.
Experience adventure as a part of everyday life at Mega Adventure Park
Fly at 60kph on the 450m Mega Zip, South East Asia's steepest zip wire (flying fox)
Fall free 15 metres down from the MegaJump leap point to replicate a parachute jump
Thrill Seeker Package
• 1 attempt on the MegaZip
• 1 attempt on the MegaJump
• The duration given is just an approximate time, which includes preparation and waiting for buggy to drive you from Siloso Beach to Adventure Park. Please take note that the actual time may vary.
Operating Hours of Mega Adventure Park:
• Daily 11:00 - 19:00
MegZip Height and Weight Requirements:
• Participants with a min. height 0.9 m must be accompanied by a responsible companion of at least 1.5 m.
• Only participants of min. 1.2 m may be unaccompanied by an adult
• Min. weight 30kg | Max. weight 140kg