• For Trick Eye Museum (if combo option is selected), located at 26 Sentosa Gateway #01-43/44, Singapore 098138) – Direct Admission - Sentosa, Singapore,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Madame Tussauds™ Singapore
The world-famous Madame Tussauds™ features a huge collection of wax figures, including that of A-listers, music legends, and political heavyweights. This ticket also gives you admission to the Images of Singapore LIVE and a boat ride at the Spirit of Singapore.
Strike a pose with your favourite musicians like Madonna and Beyoncé, meet classic stars such as Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe, and take photos with the King of Pop. Afterwards, come face-to-face with Singapore icons and hear their stories at Images of Singapore LIVE. The 30-minute actor-led journey lets you witness Singapore’s growth from a humble Malay fishing village to a modern 21st century powerhouse. Next, hop aboard the Spirit of Singapore, the first ever Madame Tussauds™ boat ride to travel through a tropical Singaporean garden.
If you have more time, try the VR Racing Experience just outside the wax museum. With two full-sized virtual reality car simulators, join the team of Lewis Hamilton or Sebastian Vettel and race against the best.
Business hours from 10:00 to 19:30
Make your own way
• Madame Tussauds Singapore, located at 40 Imbiah Rd Singapore 099700) – Redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks.
• For Trick Eye Museum (if combo option is selected), located at 26 Sentosa Gateway #01-43/44, Singapore 098138) – Direct Admission
Snap a selfie with your favourite A-listers, music legends, and political heavyweights at Madame Tussauds™ Singapore
Step back in time and witness Singapore's history at Images of Singapore LIVE
Experience the Spirit of Singapore boat ride and travel through a tropical Singaporean garden
Join the team of Lewis Hamilton or Sebastian Vettel in a Virtual Reality racing experience add-on
MADAME TUSSAUDS™ SINGAPORE
• Weekdays 10:00 to 19:30 | Last admission is at 18:00.
• Weekends 10:00 to 21:00 | Last admission is at 19:30.
• 1 August 2018 10:00 to 18:30 | Last admission is at 17:00.
• Opens daily from 10:00 to 14:00 only.
• This experience lasts for 10 minutes in total: Five (5) minutes ride with five (5) minutes of a pre-ride briefing.
• Maximum weight: 120 kilograms / Minimum height: 1.40 metres / Minimum age: 12 years old
**Madame Tussauds Singapore will be closing early on November 19, 2018 (Monday) for a private event and November 27, 2018 (Tuesday) for their quarterly brief. The last admission on both days will be at 17:00 and the attraction will close at 18:30.
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : • Children must be accompanied by at least one (1) paying adult at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 10:00 to 19:30
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 4 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
• For Madame Tussauds™ Singapore, present the voucher at one of the designated ticketing counters to receive your ticket.
• For Trickeye Museum Singapore: Allows direct admission
Sentosa Ticketing Counters for Madame Tussauds™ Singapore: • Sentosa Station @ VivoCity - Lobby L, Level 3 (09:00 to 21:00) | • Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counter or Kiosk (10:00 to 19:00) | • Beach Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk (09:00 to 21:00) | • Waterfront Station Ticketing Counter (09:00 to 16:00) | • Merlion Plaza Ticketing Counter (09:00 to 20:00) | • Faber Peak Ticketing Kiosk (09:00 to 21:00)