No. 27, Jalan Raja, Dataran Merdeka,, 50050 Dataran Merdeka, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Kuala Lumpur Multiple Attraction Pass
The KL PASS provides you with entry to tourist attractions without the need for further payment nor the need to purchase any tickets. Each KL PASS is pre-loaded with a set ‘Purse Value’, that may be utilised according to the full public entry prices at participating tourist attractions and within the specified number of days of validity for your KL PASS (either 1 day, 2 days, 3 days or 6 days).
Each time the KL PASS is used to gain entry without the need for further payment at any of the tourist attractions, the price for a full public entry ticket will be deducted from the Purse Value on your KL PASS.
Enjoy entry without further payment to multiple attractions in the city and skip the queues with special Fast Track lanes. The KL PASS® also allows you to get around the town with the KL Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Bus.
For those who love to shop and enjoy great deals, the KL PASS® entitles you to privileged discounts and offers at various malls, dining and retail outlets. With these fantastic benefits of great value, you will be sure that your trip to Kuala Lumpur will be a thoroughly enjoyable and hassle-free one with great savings!
To help you plan your trip, the KL PASS® also comes with a complimentary guidebook packed with useful information you need about getting around the various attractions of this bustling metropolis. The KL PASS® comes in validities of 1, 3 and 6 days. With the KL PASS®, you will experience Kuala Lumpur with greater value and convenience.
Business hours from 09:00 to 18:00
Make your own way
No. 27, Jalan Raja, Dataran Merdeka,, 50050 Dataran Merdeka, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Explore the popular sites in Kuala Lumpur with a multiple attraction pass
Refer to the complimentary guidebook to find out more about the city's best destinations
Gain admission to various attractions scattered around the city without further payment
Experience unlimited rides in a Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour Bus
Avail of special discounts at restaurants and retail outlets
Save money when visiting the many attractions in Kuala Lumpur city
- Please provide your Passport Number/ID during booking for verification purposes.
- Present your pass to the attraction for entry without payment. This pass may only be used once per attraction and activity. Re-entry using the same pass is prohibited.
- You will be given a validation slip when you are validated.
- The pass will be activated upon first usage and is valid based on a 24 hour cycle.
- Collection hour is from 09:00 to 18:00 at the KL City Gallery, Dataran Merdeka.
- When collecting your KL PASS®, please present your passport or any form of picture identification together with a hardcopy of your KL PASS® order confirmation.
- A complimentary guidebook is included with the pass.
- You can visit as many attractions and activities included in this pass until the purse value runs out.
- Each pass has a pre-loaded purse value, which can be used for entry to attractions.
- Purse value cannot be topped up or exchanged for cash.
- The purse value will be deducted for the first time boarding the Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Bus.
- Lost or damaged passes are non-refundable.
- The Purse Value CANNOT be topped up. Un-utilised amounts in your Purse Value upon expiry of your KL PASS will be forfeited. The Purse Value is not exchangeable for cash, cannot be used to increase discounts or offers and may only be used to gain entry to participating tourist attractions in lieu of making further payment or purchasing a ticket for entry.
-Your KL PASS® is activated upon first usage at the participating attractions that allow entry without further payment. Choose the best time to activate your KL PASS® as its validity is based on 24-hour cycles.
- Opening times may change – you are advised to check with the relevant attraction before you visit. Do check the details of the attraction you wish to visit in the relevant section of the KL PASS® Guidebook. Please note that there is no re-admission to any attraction, and admission is subject to the normal terms & conditions of each attraction.
Pre-loaded Purse Value:
For 1 day - RM200 for adult, RM155 for child
For 2 days - RM350 for adult, RM295 for child
For 3 days - RM525 for adult, RM415 for child
For 6 days - RM1,000 for adult, RM730 for child
Attractions that can be visited based on the purse value of your pass:
- Aquaria KLCC
- KL Upside Down House
- KL Tower
- The Foundry Workshop at Royal Selangor Visitor Centrery
- KL Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Bus
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
- Laser Battle at Berjaya Times Square
- Zouk Club KL
- Escape Room at Berjaya Times Square
- KL Butterfly Park
- Batik Workshop at Kompleks Kraf KL
- Telekom Museum
- The Spectacular City Model at KL City Gallery
- Hand Drawn Batik Painting Experience @ Jadi Batek Gallery
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled. Your host will contact you directly.
Safety and insurance:
- Children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 09:00 to 18:00
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 3 days in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 85 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
You are required to present the order confirmation when collecting your KL PASS® at KL CITY GALLERY. Kindly bring along your passport or identification card for verification when you collect your KL PASS®. Failure to show identification will result in rejected or delayed issuance of KL PASS®.
KL City Gallery, 27, Jalan Raja, Dataran Merdeka, 50050 Kuala Lumpur. KL PASS® AUTHORISED COLLECTION CENTRE.