No. 27, Jalan Raja, Dataran Merdeka,, 50050 Dataran Merdeka, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Kuala Lumpur Multiple Attraction Pass
Kuala Lumpur is known for its skyscrapers and attraction sites that tourists visit to relax and unwind. This pass will let you enter multiple attractions in the capital city of Malaysia. You can choose from four types of passes, which differ in terms of having one, two, three, or six-day validity.
Along with the pass, you will receive a complimentary guidebook that has details about the famous tourist attractions found in Kuala Lumpur. The guidebook provides key information about the places that you want to visit. Apart from the pass and guidebook, you will also have special discounts at various restaurants and retail outlets in Kuala Lumpur.
With this pass, you will be able to skip the long queue and enjoy entry without further payment to various attractions. You can enter attractions such as Aquaria KLCC, KL Tower, KL Upside Down House, Escape Room at the Berjaya Times Square and Sunway Lagoon, among others. This pass likewise enables you to have unlimited rides on the Kuala Lumpur Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour Bus that can take you to different places around the city.
Business hours from 09:00 to 18:00
Make your own way
No. 27, Jalan Raja, Dataran Merdeka,, 50050 Dataran Merdeka, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Explore the popular sites in Kuala Lumpur with a multiple attraction pass
Refer to the complimentary guidebook to find out more about the city's best destinations
Gain admission to various attractions scattered around the city without further payment
Experience unlimited rides in a Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour Bus
Avail of special discounts at restaurants and retail outlets
Save money when visiting the many attractions in Kuala Lumpur city
- Please provide your Passport Number/ID during booking for verification purposes.
- Present your pass to the attraction for entry without payment. This pass may only be used once per attraction and activity. Re-entry using the same pass is prohibited.
- You will be given a validation slip when you are validated.
- The pass will be activated upon first usage and is valid based on a 24 hour cycle.
- Collection hour is from 09:00 to 18:00 at the KL City Gallery, Dataran Merdeka.
- When collecting your KL PASS®, please present your passport or any form of picture identification together with a hardcopy of your KL PASS® order confirmation.
- A complimentary guidebook is included with the pass.
- You can visit as many attractions and activities included in this pass until the purse value runs out.
- Each pass has a pre-loaded purse value, which can be used for entry to attractions.
- Purse value cannot be topped up or exchanged for cash.
- The purse value will be deducted for the first time boarding the Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Bus.
- Lost or damaged passes are non-refundable.
What to Wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
What to Bring:
- Extra set of clothes
- Bottled water
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
Pre-loaded Purse Value:
For 1 day - RM200 for adult, RM155 for child
For 2 days - RM350 for adult, RM295 for child
For 3 days - RM525 for adult, RM415 for child
For 6 days - RM1,000 for adult, RM730 for child
Attractions that can be visited based on the purse value of your pass:
- Aquaria KLCC
- KL Upside Down House
- KL Tower
- The Foundry Workshop at Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- Hand Drawn Batik Painting Experience at Jadi Batek Gallery
- KL Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Bus
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
- Laser Battle at Berjaya Times Square
- Zouk Club KL
- Escape Room at Berjaya Times Square
- KL Butterfly Park
- Batik Workshop at Kompleks Kraf KL
- Telekom Museum
- The Spectacular City Model at KL City Gallery
- Hand Drawn Batik Painting Experience @ Jadi Batek Gallery
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled. Your host will contact you directly.
Safety and insurance:
- Children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 09:00 to 18:00
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 3 days in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 85 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.