This hop-on, hop-off e-voucher is valid for 24 hours, enabling a full-day sightseeing tour around Kuala Lumpur. Pass Kuala Lumpur’s famous landmark, the Petronas Twin Towers, ranked as the tallest buildings in the world from 1998 to 2004. Also visit attractions like the National Museum, Merdeka Square, KL Tower, Aquaria KLCC, the National Mosque, Little India, and Chinatown, among others. As some of these attractions are situated very close to each other, you can even visit them all in one go at your own expense.
Ticket holders have two options on the bus: either sit inside with air-conditioning while listening to your tour guide, or sit on the upper deck to take better pictures of the city’s attractions.
Business hours from 09:00 to 20:00
Make your own way
Guests can hop-on, hop-off at any of the tour stops mentioned on the pamphlet that will be provided to them.
Stop 1: Malaysia Tourism Centre
Stop 2: KL Tower
Stop 3: P. Ramlee
Stop 4: Aquaria
Stop 5: Karyaneka
Stop 6: Sg Wang Plaza
Stop 7: Te
Explore Kuala Lumpur onboard an open-top double-decker bus
See KL Tower, the seventh tallest freestanding tower
Pass by Istana Negara, the former residence of the King of Malaysia
- You may hop in and hop off at any bus stops for direct admission.
- Our main counters are located at Jalan Bukit Bintang (main counter at stop number 6), Malaysian Tourism Centre at Jalan Ampang, at KL Sentral (Arrival Hall), and at KLCC.
- Each passenger will be given a service booklet, where the map of Kuala Lumpur, as well as the necessary information about the attraction, can be found.
- An audio guide is available on the bus.
- Please note that to have a hassle free admission it is advisable to print your voucher instead of showing on mobile especially during peak season.
- The tour runs a continuous circle daily from 09:00 to 20:00.
- For the month of Ramadan (17th May until 15th June 2018) operation hours are 09:00 to 18:00.
- The interval for each bus is around 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stop 7 - Tengkat Tong Shin will temporarily be ceased, effective from 06 June 2016 until further notice.
- Try to avoid hopping on the bus during peak hours usually around 16:00 to 18:00. It is advisable for you to go sightseeing or have a rest during the mentioned hours.
- Please note that during peak season, there will be limited seating areas. Kindly start the tour early in the day to avoid any inconvenience.
Price Includes : Bus Tickets
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - In cases of extreme weather situations, this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will get in touch with you directly.
- The weather is unpredictable in Kuala Lumpur. Delays might occur during extreme weather conditions.
- Handle the electronic devices with care.
- No littering on the bus
- No smoking allowed
- No food and/or drinks are allowed inside the bus.
- Visitors are not allowed to exchange tickets.
- No solicitation allowed
Safety and insurance:
- Children below the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below five (5) years old do not need to pay any fees.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 09:00 to 20:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 6 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.