Please provide your hotel details at Payment section. - Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Kota Kinabalu Sunset Cruise
The coastal city of Kota Kinabalu, the capital of Sabah, is known to have some of the most captivating sunsets in Asia. While sunsets are commonly witnessed from the sandy shores of nearby islands, it is equally rewarding to watch the sun sink into the horizon of the South China Sea aboard a comfortable boat.
Hop onto the spacious custom-built catamaran, and enjoy the cool sea breeze as the sun goes down and the Kota Kinabalu cityscape lights up. Departing from the Sutera Harbour Marina Club Jetty, this guided cruise includes brief narrations of the historical, cultural, and architectural splendours of Sabah.
Cruise past the five islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park, Gaya Island Water Village, the rocky outcrops of Likas Bay, and the whole stretch of Kota Kinabalu’s waterfront. Admire the panoramic vistas while sailing from the sundeck, and indulge in tropical treats and light refreshments, as well as free-flowing beer.
hotelPickup : 1
Hotel pickup and drop off
Hotel pick-up and drop-off services are inclusive for hotels within Kota Kinabalu city area and One Borneo area. Outskirt charges are applicable for hotels outside the mentioned areas.
Please provide your hotel details at Payment section.
Experience a sunset cruise and admire the cityscape of Kota Kinabalu
Sail through the waters of South China Sea via a custom-built catamaran
Pass by the Tunku Abdu Rahman Islands and the Gaya Island Water Village
Indulge in tropical treats and free-flowing beer on board
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off services are inclusive for hotels within Kota Kinabalu city area and One Borneo area. Outskirt charges are applicable for hotels outside the mentioned areas.
- Actual pick up timing will be provided 1 day before prior to your departure.
- To ensure the safety of the guests, staff members, and vessel at all times, the operator's opinions and decisions will be final and irrefutable.
- All programs quoted are subject to space availability and environmental conditions.
- Only beers are included, wine is available with surcharge.
What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sun hat
- Sunblock lotion
- Hat or cap
Price Includes : English speaking guide
Finger food or snacks
Local street food
Round trip sea transfer by big boat
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - The host reserves the right to change or cancel the activity should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
Safety & Insurance:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 2 days in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.