Kidzania Address: Curve NX, No. 18, Jalan PJU7/5, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
KidZania Kuala Lumpur Admission Ticket
KidZania Kuala Lumpur is the third KidZania state in the South East Asian region and it is the 11th KidZania branch in the world. With this admission pass, kids get direct access to the award winning indoor family theme park that showcases interactive learning and entertainment.
Several interactive facilities inside the park will teach kids from ages four to 14 the importance of socialising and cooperating with fellow KidZanians. With proper cooperation, they can build a peaceful KidZania community.
Kids inside KidZania will take on different roles such as being a doctor, fireman, chef, and other real life jobs. Each role player must perform his task so that the community can succeed. There are 60 establishments that can be visited inside KidZania and it is divided into two levels.
KidZania also has its own currency which can be earned by doing specific jobs and exchanged for goods inside the theme park.
Business hours from 10:00 to 17:00
Make your own way
Please note that this activity takes place outside of KL city centre (approximately 20 to 30 minutes drive). Please arrange your own transportation.
Kidzania Address: Curve NX, No. 18, Jalan PJU7/5, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Experience interactive learning and entertainment at KidZania Kuala Lumpur
Allow children to take on more than 100 role-playing jobs across 60 establishments
Learn about the importance of socializing and cooperation
Get instant confirmation and receive your voucher via email
- Ramadan period: 09:00 to 16:00
- Sunday to Friday: 10:00 to 17:00
- Monday: Closed
- Saturday, school and public holidays (including Mondays) : 10:00 to 19:00
- Last day of school holiday: 10:00 to 17:00
Age Restriction (Photo ID may be requested for admission)
- Toddler: 2 - 3 years old
- Kid: 4 - 17 years old
- Adult: 18 - 59 years old
- Senior Citizen: 60 years old above
- Please note that this activity takes place outside of KL city centre (approximately 20 to 30 minutes drive). Please arrange your own transportation.
- Each ticket is for one-time admission only and is non-refundable and non-replaceable if lost or stolen.
- Admission of an adult without any kid is prohibited. Temporary exits are not allowed for kids.
- An adult must be present with the kid at point of check-in and check-out of KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- Visitors must be dressed appropriately when inside KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- Age restrictions may apply to certain role-play establishments. Please refer to the notice placed outside each role-play establishment.
- Adults must not queue in place of their kids. Queue-jumpers will not be entertained.
- Adults are not allowed inside the role-play establishments except during programmes which allow adults’ participation.
- Visitors are advised to keep their belongings in the lockers which may be rented onsite.
The following may not be brought into KidZania Kuala Lumpur:
- Outside food and beverage, except for bottled water, medicine and baby food or milk formula.
- Glass containers.
- Illegal, hazardous or combustible items.
- Transport devices with wheels (except wheelchairs), including without limitation strollers, skateboards, scooters, in-line skates or shoes with built-in wheels.
- Remote-controlled devices and unmanned aerial vehicles (drones).
- Tripods and selfie sticks.
- Suitcases, coolers or backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 55 x 35 x 25cm.
- Folding chairs.
- Weapons or items that appear to be used as weapons.
- Face coverings, except for religious or medical purposes, or masks.
- Items (including clothing) with language or imagery offensive to the general culture of Malaysia having regard to the nature of KidZania Kuala Lumpur as a kids’ edutainment facility.
What to wear:
- Modest and comfortable set of clothes
- A good pair of walking shoes
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : Safety and insurance:
- Infants aged zero to one are allowed to enter free of charge.
- Kids below the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult at all times when inside KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 10:00 to 17:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 18 years old and the upper limit is 59 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 4 years old and the upper limit is 17 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
You will receive a voucher by email. You need to print and present this voucher at the ticketing counter to redeem your admission ticket.
Curve NX, 18, Jalan PJU 7/5, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia