Please arrive at Kubang Badak Jetty at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the tour time. - Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Kayaking Adventure at Mangrove Forest Reserve
For the more energetic and adventurous explorers, this kayaking experience is for you!
Kayak along the Kubang Badak River and explore the mysterious uniqueness of the Kubang Badak mangrove forest reserve. Manoeuvre your way along the meandering river passages and discover this famous UNESCO World Heritage Site and its natural beauty. Start off with a quick briefing and some helpful kayaking tips for beginners from your friendly guide. Strap on your safety life jackets and you’re ready to take off!
As you kayak along the Kubang Badak River, uncover the hidden secrets of the abundant wildlife and its spectacular environment. The rich diversity of wildlife you will encounter along the way are such as the Brahminy kites, herons, mudskippers, white-bellied sea eagles, macaques, monitor lizards, herons and fiddler crabs among the others. On occasion, you may even get to catch sight of the resident otter family.
Itinerary : Tour Start time: 10:00
Make your own way to Kubang Badak Jetty and meet our guide. You are advised to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the meeting point.
Kudang Badak River
Begin your kayaking adventure at the coast ending upriver or vice versa, susceptible to the tidal conditions. Admire the limestone forests perched atop the slopes of the spectacular limestone outcrops of the northeast of the Jewel of Kedah. Your guide will provide interesting facts and explanations of the importance of the intrinsic ecosystem of the mangrove forest.
To replenish your energy, we will proceed to a local restaurant for some delicious lunch and refreshments.
Short jungle hike to secluded natural pool
After your hunger has been satisfied, we will continue our adventure and trek a short jungle trail towards a pristine secluded pool. Take a refreshing dive into the inviting clear and cool waters to relieve yourself from the heat beating down from the sun.
End of Tour: 14:00
Make your own way back to your hotel.
Make your own way
Please arrive at Kubang Badak Jetty at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the tour time.
Be amazed at the enchanting natural beauty of the mangrove forest reserve
Experience the thrill of a kayaking adventure
Discover the diverse flora and fauna in the lush rainforest
- You are advised to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the meeting point (Kubang Badak Jetty).
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time.
- Registered name of the traveller must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveller fails to provide photographed documentation of their own.
- The number and variety of wildlife you would encounter on this tour is not guaranteed as these animals are in the wild and not trained to answer/respond in any way.
What to Wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
What to bring:
- Hat / Cap
- Mineral water
- Extra clothes
- Sunscreen / sunblock
Price Includes : Kayaking gear
English speaking guide
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - The host reserves the right to alter route, timetables and itineraries as and when necessary or in the case of force majeure and other factors or forces beyond reasonable human control.
- In case of extreme weather situations, this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will get in touch with you directly.
- Host does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or other travellers.
Safety and insurance:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 3 days in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 5 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.