• For product with Lunch at Curry Garden: Please arrive on time for your selected lunch time-slot at Curry Gardenn. Admission to Jurong Bird Park is at your discretion, within the operating hours. Jurong Bird Park (2 Jurong Hill Singapore 628925) - Sing,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Jurong Bird Park
Jurong Bird Park is one of Singapore’s most renowned eco-friendly attractions, housing more than 5,000 birds across 400 species. This e-ticket includes direct access to the park and riding the tram.
The Waterfall Aviary, the site’s largest walk-in aviary, has over 600 birds who fly around the 30-metre-high waterfall. Also see the residents of Penguin Coast roaming around the manmade explorer ship. Afterwards, feed the African penguins at the animal encounter session.
At Lory Loft, meet the Australian natives renowned as the friendliest birds in the park. With a cup of nectar mix in one hand, walk across a suspended bridge where the lory and lorikeets can eat from your palm. See South American rainforests in Jungle Jewels, where a striking toucan resides, and also a red-crested cardinal and a coloured tanager. Other parts of the park include the Breeding and Research Centre, the Hornbill and Toucan Aviary, and Birdz of Play.
Upgrade your ticket and enjoy a unique dining experience with the parrots at Songbird Terrace. While having lunch with the parrots, you can expect to be out-talked. You will also have a delicious spread of food and a buffet of hearty laughs, as the colourful, feathered personalities (and their trainers) demonstrate to you that birds have brains and beauty. Feast on sumptuous Asian cuisine and marvel at the natural talents of the flying performers in this highly interactive 30-minute show.
Business hours from 08:30 to 18:00
Make your own way
• Jurong Bird Park (2 Jurong Hill Singapore 628925)
• For product with Lunch at Curry Garden: Please arrive on time for your selected lunch time-slot at Curry Gardenn. Admission to Jurong Bird Park is at your discretion, within the operating hours. Jurong Bird Park (2 Jurong Hill Singapore 628925)
Explore one of the biggest free-flying aviaries in the world
Watch more than 5,000 birds of different species while riding a tram
Visit attractions like the Waterfall Aviary, Jungle Jewels, and Lory Loft
Watch bird shows such as Kings of the Skies and High Flyers Show
Upgrade your ticket and enjoy a unique dining experience with the parrots at Songbird Terrace
• Please don't share your food with the birds.
• Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists.
Notes for Lunch with Parrots:
• Venue: The Lodge, Jurong Bird Park
• Buffet line will be set up inside The Lodge only.
• Lunchtime seating: 12:30 to 13:30
• Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your chosen timeslot.
• The Parrot Show is from 13:00 to 13:30.
• An announcement will be made prior to the Parrot Show; Guests can proceed to Songbird Terrace to watch the Show.
• A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you and you will use it to avail of your meal.
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : • The park will remain open in case of light rains. You can decide whether you wish to push through with the visit or not.
Safety and insurance:
• Children ages 12 and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 08:30 to 18:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Travel Agent Counter 5 (Opening hours: 8:30am-5:30pm)
Self printing kiosks located beside Membership Services
You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket