Kansai Area Pas a rail pass exclusive use by foreign visitors to Japan, providing unlimited travel on local JR trains and buses, as well as the Haruka limited express train in the Kansai region around Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Kobe from one to four consecutive days.
You can thus visit emblematic Japanese towns such as Kyoto, the former capital, Kobe, the port city, Osaka, Himeji and Nara. The pass also gives you access to the Kansai International airport.
Make your own way
Meet your host at HIS Counter.
Enjoy unlimited ride of local JR trains and bus in the designated area in the Kansai region.
Enjoy unlimited ride of Haruka limited express train between Kansai Airport and Osaka.
Choice from one to four day consecutive pass.
- The pass is not valid on the Shinkansen OR Limited Express Train and Tokaido Shinkansen (Osaka to Kyoto).
- This pass is strictly for a foreign visitor to Japan. Yo are required to present your passport upon the redemption.
- The two, three and four-day pass need to use on consecutive days.
Separate Express Tickets are required for
1. Reserved seats on Kansai-airport Express HARUKA
2. Both Reserved and Non-reserved seats on Express Trains excluding Kansai-airport Express HARUKA
Please visit the official website at http://www.westjr.co.jp/global/en/ticket/pass/kansai/ for more details.
- Up to 2 Children (1-5 years old) travel for free with one adult or child rail pass.
- Child's rail passes will be required for each infant in the following situations:
1. When accompanied infants occupied a seat
2. When infants travel on their own.
Price Includes : Train tickets
Warning : - You are advised to carry your passport when you travel on the train, as you may be required to present your passport to JR Staff.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 6 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
You will receive a voucher by email. Please present the printed voucher or show on mobile together with your passport to collect your Kansai Area Pass.
Osaka Kansai Airport, Terminal 1, International Arrival Hall. North Exit. Operating Hours - 08:30～22:00. Contact: 080-4011-8818.