Cinderella Carousel, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, and Mad Hatter Tea Cups are just some of the rides that guests can find at Hong Kong Disneyland, the first theme park located in the similarly named resort. With this e-ticket, guests get direct admission to the park and can explore all the attractions inside.
Seven themed areas make up the park: Main Street, USA; Fantasyland; Adventureland; Tomorrowlandl; Grizzly Gulch; Mystic Point; and Toy Story Land. The Main Street, USA of Hong Kong Disneyland is similar to the same in Anaheim and is the main point of entry for all guests. Though identically designed, the one in Hong Kong is heavily influenced by European immigrants which is evident in Plaza Inn and Market House Bakery.
Adventureland, on the other hand, is the largest area where guests will find Tarzan’s Treehouse and Jungle River Cruise. This is also where guests can watch the “Festival of the Lion King". Stitch Encounter and Autopia are some of the attractions in Tomorrowland, while the renowned Sleeping Beauty Castle is located in Fantasyland. On the western side of the park is Toy Story Land, where Woody, Rex, and other characters from the movie can be found.
Those who intend to stay a little longer can watch Flights of Fantasy, a parade very much like Anaheim’s Disney on Parade.
Explore Hong Kong Disneyland's seven themed areas
Meet your favourite Disney characters
Avail of convenient meal vouchers with your passes
- The last “Disney in the Stars” fireworks display was staged on 01 January 2018 and will be suspended until further notice.
- Please refer to the list of restaurants, where meal combo vouchers can be used for the 2-in-1 meal coupon and 3-in-1 meal coupon products.
2-in-1 and 3-in-1 meal coupon dining options:
- Starliner Diner (in Tomorrowland)
- Comet Cafe (in Tomorrowland)
- Clopin’s Festival of Foods (in Fantasyland)
- Tahitian Terrace (in Adventureland)
- River View Cafe (in Adventureland)
- Royal Banquet Hall (in Fantasyland)
- Explorer’s Club (in Mystic Point)
- Outdoor Vending Carts (throughout the park)