- Kindly provide your hotel details on payment section. - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Event Telah Berakhir
Half-day Tour in Abu Dhabi with Transfer
The amazing city of Abu Dhabi is ranked as one of the best cities to live in the world. It is the prestigious capital of UAE and neighbour to one of the busiest cities in the world- Dubai but in spite of all that Abu Dhabi has retained its elegant charm and works just fine at a calm pace without the redundant hush- hush. But that does not mean that the city lags behind in terms of world records, Abu Dhabi beckons you for its largest handmade handloom carpet, highest high tea, the adrenaline pumping Ferrari world, and the cultural heritage of the Arabian traditions.
The beautiful city sits off the mainland on the Persian Gulf island and boasts of a beautiful skyline with some magnificent architectural marvels. The city has amazing shopping mega malls and stores that can make any shopper go weak on his knees.
Abu Dhabi city has a lot to enjoy in terms of theme parks, world record holding architectures, traditional markets and cultural centres; what you really need is a trusted guide to show you around the best of Abu Dhabi.
Itinerary : Pick-up from hotels located in City Center Area Abu Dhabi
Pick-up time: 09:00 to 09:30
Have a stopover at Ferrari World on Yas Island. This is the first Ferrari branded theme park in the region and has set a record for being the biggest structure built.
Drive through Saadiyat Island
Saadiyat Island is a project of the Tourism Development and Investment Company, it is for the purpose of promoting Emirate culture and heritage and its nature.
Stopover at a local Dates market
Visit the Abu Dhabi Dates Market, a place where you can find colourful fabrics, carpets, potteries and various crafts that are not available anywhere else. In this marketplace, one can find custom pieces of jewellery, figurines and other native products that are definitely for sale.
Photo Stop at the Corniche
The Corniche is located in the city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. It forms a sweeping curve on the western side of the main Abu Dhabi island and is replete with cycle paths, fountains and park areas.
Visit the Heritage Village, one of the best cultural attractions in the city. It is a re-creation of an Emirati village and showcases the Bedouin lifestyle.
The Marina Mall is one of the biggest in Abu Dhabi, the Mall is located along the breakwater on Corniche road, close to the Emirates Palace hotel.
Emirate Palace Hotel
Enjoy picture taking outside the Emirate Palace Hotel. It is a luxury hotel created with the aim of showcasing Arabian culture.
Drive by the Presidential Palace, it is utilised to house the offices of His Highness the President, His Highness the Vice President, His Highness the Crown Prince, and top state ministers and officials.
Sheikh Zayed Mosque
Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the most grandiose mosques in the world. It has iconic marble-clad structures, and decorations and carvings depicting the Islamic faith.
Drop off at hotels located in City Center Area Abu Dhabi
Drop-off Time: 13:30
hotelPickup : 1
Hotel pickup and drop off
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotels located in City Center Abu Dhabi). Pick-up and drop-off outside of the said area may incur additional charges.
- Kindly provide your hotel details on payment section.
Have a stopover at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque
Pass by Saadiyat Island and the Corniche
Explore Heritage Village
Savour your Lunch at Marina Mall at your own expense
Enjoy picture taking at the Corniche, Emirates Palace Hotel
- Please ensure the supplier has a way to communicate with you before and on the day of the activity you booked. Kindly leave Whatsapp number or Roaming number (with reception) on the payment section. If in case you don't have both, please seek Hotel/Apartment Front desk assistance in connecting you with the local supplier and ensure you leave instruction on your location within the lobby if you check out already.
- Please wear clothing that will cover your shoulder and knees to be able to enter the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Entry will be restricted to guests wearing Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing.
- This Tour activity will not be Operating on Fridays from 24th May until 24th June in the month of Ramadan.
Hotel Pickup Conditions:
- Pick-up time: 09:00 to 09:30
- Pick up and Drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on your location and traffic conditions.
- The timing provided for transport in this listing is an accurate suggestion of the meeting/pickup time. However, if any further information is provided in your e-voucher, that shall be the final and confirmed meeting/pickup time with a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- Should there be any queries before booking, you may consult with our website chat concierge. For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- For any other amendments about the meeting/pickup arrangements, we will contact you before the trip.
Sheikh Zayed Mosque Operating Hours:
- Saturday - Thursday: 09:00 H - 22:00 H
- Friday: 16:30 H - 22:00 H
What to wear:
- Conservative clothes
- Top that covers the shoulders
- Bottom that covers the knees and ankle
- No shorts for men or short skirt for women
- Closed shoes
Price Includes : Transfer services
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - Heavy traffic or road conditions may cause the delay of hotel pick up and drop off time.
Safety and insurance:
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 11 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 10 years old
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.