Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai - Thailand,
Event Telah Berakhir
Half-day Street Food Tour (Join Tour)
A better way to take a look deeper into the life and culture of a place is to taste its local food. In this half day tour, we will meet the street food of Chiang Mai.
Get a taste of northern Thailand’s unique flavour on an evening journey blending culture and culinary discovery. Make sure to sample some of the locals’ favourites here - Thai curry fish cake, sticky rice with pork and crispy fried munch! After the delicious trip, follow your guide into a small nearby alley leading to a residential area, and pick up a refreshing fruit shake along the way.
We will head next to Wat Chedi Luang, a 15th Century stupa that looks its most mysterious and beautiful in the moonlight. Sample some famous Thai noodles here before heading onto another of Chiang Mai’s most famous food streets, this time for a taste of pork skewers, pork leg with rice and coconut desserts. Afterwards, hop on board a local truck and zip off to a hidden bar that’s well-known with local night owls. Wrap up your culinary journey with a refreshing drink and a chat with your guide.
Give your taste buds a treat with this delicious trip!
Itinerary : Pickup from your hotel within Chiang Mai Centre (three-kilometre radius from Thapae Gate)
Start Time: 19:00
Stop at several food stalls, where you can sample some of the locals’ favourites like Thai curry fish cake, sticky rice with pork and crispy fried munch.
Follow your guide into a small nearby alley leading to a sleepier residential area, and pick up a refreshing fruit shake along the way.
Wat Chedi Luang
Arrive at the temple, a 15th Century stupa that looks its most mysterious and beautiful in the moonlight.
Sample some famous Thai noodles here before heading onto another of Chiang Mai’s most famous food streets, this time for a taste of pork skewers, pork leg with rice and coconut desserts.
Hop on board a local truck and zip off to a hidden bar that’s well-known with local night owls. Wrap up your culinary journey with a refreshing drink
Drop off at your hotel
End Time: 22:00
*The timings of each stop are local. The itineraries may be changed due to weather conditions, traffic, and other factors. Thank you for your understanding and kind consideration.
hotelPickup : 1
Hotel pickup and drop off
Round-trip transfer to and from hotels in Chiang Mai city center only 3 km radius from thapae gate. Other area will be for additional charge. Please contact your host.
Please provide your hotel details on the payment section.
Sample some of the street foods of Chiang Mai
Visit Wat Chedi Luang, a Buddhist temple
Transfer services are included on this tour
- Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- The exact pickup time will be provided upon booking confirmation.
- Please be at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before pickup time.
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Bottled water
- Extra t-shirt
Hotel Pickup Conditions:
- The timing provided for transport in this listing is an accurate suggestion of the meeting/pickup time. However, if any further information is provided in your e-voucher, that shall be the final and confirmed meeting/pickup time with a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- Should there be any queries before booking, you may consult with our website chat concierge. For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- For any other amendments about the meeting/pickup arrangements, we will contact you before the trip.
Price Includes : Guide
Food tasting samples
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - In case of extreme weather conditions, the itinerary may be changed or the tour may be cancelled. Please contact your host.
Safety and insurance:
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 100 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.