Half-day Red Dune Safari in Dubai with Transfer and Dinner
- Transfer services from hotels located in the Dubai City Centre area. Please make sure your hotel is within the mentioned covered areas to avoid rejection of your booking. Reconfirm exact pick-up timing with your host at least 24 hours prior to activity ,
Event Telah Berakhir
Half-day Red Dune Safari in Dubai with Transfer and Dinner
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The main reason why this desert is famous for dune bashing is because it has 53 desert dunes which are as high as 300 feet. The dune bashing trip is done in a 4X4 vehicle, which while thrilling, is completely safe as these vehicles are driven by expert and professional drivers.
However, dune bashing is not the only thing that this tour package offers. Camel riding and sand boarding are some other options that can be offered to guests. Once you are satiated with the activities, you can enjoy an appetising dinner served along with some mouth-watering barbeque dinner. Belly dancing, henna painting, falcon photographic opportunity, etc. are also arranged for your entertainment.
After you have enjoyed the desert and the activities thoroughly, you would be dropped at your hotel in our vehicle.
Itinerary : Pick-up at hotels located in City Center Area Dubai or Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side
Pick-up Time: 14:30 to 16:00
Al Hamar Desert
Duration: 40 minutes
Experience a dune bashing ride on the red dunes of Big Red also called Al Hamar Desert by the locals. It is one of the famous places for dune bashing because of its 53 desert dunes which stand at 90 meters or 300 feet high.
Proceed to the campsite
At the campsite, you can catch the sunset and take pictures. Go for a henna tattoo experience or try smoking a shisha. There will also be opportunities for you to wear a traditional Arabic costume. At night, enjoy a barbeque dinner with unlimited refreshment. Watch live performances such as belly dancing, Tanoura show by a male artist and the fire show.
Tour ends with drop-off service
Drop-off Time: 22:00
After the desert safari, you will be dropped off at your respective hotels located in City Center Area Dubai or Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side.
hotelPickup : 1
- Transfer services from hotels located in the Dubai City Centre area. Please make sure your hotel is within the mentioned covered areas to avoid rejection of your booking. Reconfirm exact pick-up timing with your host at least 24 hours prior to activity
Enjoy a dune bashing activity in a 4x4 vehicle
Experience a safari ride on the red dunes of Big Red also known as Al Hamar Desert
Have a thrilling ride on the 53 desert dunes which stand at 90 metres or 300 feet high
Try camel riding or sand boarding
Enjoy your barbeque dinner at the desert
Witness live performances such as Tanoura dancing and belly dancing shows
You can also experience henna painting and picture taking with the falcons
- Please ensure the supplier has a way to communicate with you before and on the day of the activity you booked. Kindly leave Whatsapp number or Roaming number (with reception) on the payment section. If in case you don't have both, please seek Hotel/Apartment Front desk assistance in connecting you with the local supplier and ensure you leave instruction on your location within the lobby if you check out already.
- During the Month of Ramadan, live entertainment and alcohol drinks will not be allowed and be served as per the Government guidelines.
- Children under three years old are free of charge as long as the child does not occupy a seat.
- Your host reserves the rights to charge 100% no show charge if the guest did not come on time for the pickup.
- There will be no refund for partly utilised services.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and the vehicle departs from the pickup location then your host will not arrange for alternative transfer and no refund is provided for the missed tour.
Hotel Pickup Conditions:
- Hotel pick up time is between 14:30 to 16:00. Reconfirm exact pick-up timing with your host at least 24 hours prior to activity date at the emergency hotline provided in the voucher.
- The timing provided for transport in this listing is an accurate suggestion of the meeting/pickup time. However, if any further information is provided in your e-voucher, that shall be the final and confirmed meeting/pickup time with a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed.
- If you do not see the vehicle or driver at the stipulated pick-up time, please call the Emergency Contact provided
- Camel ride
- Fire Show
- Henna tattoo experience
- Try smoking a shisha
- Sand boarding
- Falcon Photographic opportunity
- Unlimited refreshments
- Separate washroom facilities for men & women
What to wear:
- Comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
Price Includes : Transfer services
Mineral water & soft drinks
Price Excludes : Tips
Warning : - In cases of extreme weather conditions (e.g. sandstorms), this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will get in touch with you directly.
- Heavy traffic or road conditions may cause the delay of hotel pick up and drop off time.
Safety and insurance:
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, persons with disabilities and back problems.
- You are advised to secure your own travel insurance if you will be engaging in this evening desert safari. Please consult with your local insurance agent before arriving at the travel destination.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 11 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 10 years old
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.