Half-day Dhow Cruise at Dubai Creek with Transfer and Dinner
- Transfer services from hotels located in the Dubai City Centre area. Please make sure your hotel is within the mentioned covered areas to avoid rejection of your booking. Reconfirm exact pick-up timing with your host at least 24 hours prior to activity ,
Event Telah Berakhir
Half-day Dhow Cruise at Dubai Creek with Transfer and Dinner
Dubai Creek is an integral part of the city's history. It divides the city into two sections, Bur Dubai and Deira. Both the sides of the Dubai Creek boasts of some of the best exquisite buildings of the city. Therefore, a trip to the Creek is a must. However, rather than walking on the coast, go on a dhow cruise to turn your sightseeing into a unique experience.
The dhow is a traditional Bedouin boat that was used for trade and transportation. Today, these dhows have been converted into restaurants that have a lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You are offered a welcome drink on arrival and are also served delicious barbequed dishes once the dhow sets sail.
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai, glittering in the night lights. You can also enjoy a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Dhow cruises also have entertainment options which include live music performances, Tanura dancing, etc.
Itinerary : Pick-up at hotels located in City Center Area Dubai or Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side
Pick-up time: 19:15 to 19:45 (Sheikh Zayed Road / Al Barsha) / 19:30 to 20:00 (Deira / Bur Dubai)
Depart from Al Khaleej Floating Restaurant
Al Khaleej Floating Restaurant is where you will ride your dhow boat. Enjoy cruising the waters of Bur Dubai and Deira Creek area.
Traditional Dhow Cruise ride
Duration: 1 Hour and 30 minutes
Cruise through the water of Bur Dubai, a historic district in Dubai. The district is home to several mosques including the Grand Mosque.
Pass by the Creek area which has served as a safe and significant harbour for ships heading towards the ports of the Arabian Gulf region.
Drop-off at hotels located in City Center Area Dubai or Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side
After the dhow cruise ride, you will be dropped off at your respective hotels located in City Center Area Dubai or Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side
hotelPickup : 1
- Transfer services from hotels located in the Dubai City Centre area. Please make sure your hotel is within the mentioned covered areas to avoid rejection of your booking. Reconfirm exact pick-up timing with your host at least 24 hours prior to activity
Go on a sightseeing tour on board a Dhow
Be treated to a welcome drink upon arrival and a buffet dinner
Enjoy traditional performances such as Tanoura dancing
- Please ensure the supplier has a way to communicate with you before and on the day of the activity you booked. Kindly leave Whatsapp number or Roaming number (with reception) on the payment section. If in case you don't have both, please seek Hotel/Apartment Front desk assistance in connecting you with the local supplier and ensure you leave instruction on your location within the lobby if you check out already.
- Smoking is allowed only on the upper deck.
- There will be No Entertainment and No Serving of alcoholic beverages in view of Al Hijri New Year starting from 21st September 2017 until 22nd September 2017, 19:00.
- Your host reserves the right to charge 100% no show charge if the guest did not arrive on time for the pick-up.
- There is no refund for partly utilized services.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and the vehicle departs from the pick-up location then your host will not arrange for alternative transfer and no refund is provided for the missed tour.
Hotel Pickup Conditions:
- Route 1: Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Barsha pickup between 7:15 pm to 7:45 pm
- Route 2: Deira and Br Dubai pickup between 7:30 to 8:00 pm
- Reconfirm exact pick-up timing with your host at least 24 hours prior to activity date at the emergency hotline provided in the voucher.
- The timing provided for transport in this listing is an accurate suggestion of the meeting/pickup time. However, if any further information is provided in your e-voucher, that shall be the final and confirmed meeting/pickup time with a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed.
- If you do not see the vehicle or driver at the stipulated pick-up time, please call the Emergency Contact provided
- Coffee and tea
Good to know:
- Washroom facilities are separate for both men and women.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
What to Wear:
- Elegant casual
- Skirts or slacks paired with blouses or sweaters
- Pantsuits or dresses are acceptable.
- Slacks and collared shirts
- Sports jackets are optional.
Price Includes : Transfer services
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will get in touch with you directly.
- Heavy traffic or road conditions may cause the delay of hotel pick up and drop off time.
Safety and insurance:
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 11 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 10 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.