Please provide hotel details on the payment section. Guests staying outside the mentioned area. Kindly make your own way to Building PROFFICE, No. 248 – 250 Nguyen Dinh Chieu str., W - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam,
Event Telah Berakhir
Half-day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
This tour brings you to Cu Chi, an underground city stretching over 200 kilometres from Ho Chi Minh City to the Vietnamese-Cambodia border. During the Vietnam War, the tunnels served as the hideout and command centre of Vietnamese soldiers.
Upon arrival, you will see a documentary film, and also learn more about the handmade weapon and traps, before exploring the underground city. Then taste steamed tapioca and hot tea. Your tour ends with a visit to a rice paper workshop or a shooting experience with AK47, M16, M60, and M30, at your own expense.
Itinerary : Pickup from your centrally located hotel in District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Start Time: 08:00 to 08:30
Discover an underground city located 70 kilometres northwest of Saigon, which was used as a hideout and command centre during the Vietnam War.
Enjoy local specialties of the Land of Steel like tapioca with salt sesame.
Rice paper workshop
You will end your tour by visiting a rice paper workshop.
Drop-off at your centrally located hotel in District 1, Ho Chi Minh
End Time: 14:00
*The timings are approximate estimates and may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
hotelPickup : 1
Roundtrip transfers are available to and from hotels in District 1 only.
Please provide hotel details on the payment section. Guests staying outside the mentioned area. Kindly make your own way to Building PROFFICE, No. 248 – 250 Nguyen Dinh Chieu str., W
Tour around Cu Chi Tunnels, the hideout and command centre during the Vietnam War
Watch a documentary film about the tunnels
Walk through the underground complex and see the rooms, kitchens, and other facilities
Witness how rice paper is made traditionally on a rice paper workshop
- For guests staying outside District 1, hotel pickup and drop-off services will not be provided. A meeting point will be given to you by your host upon booking confirmation.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- Local tea
Hotel pickup conditions:
- The timing provided for transport in this listing is an accurate suggestion of the meeting/pickup time. However, if any further information is provided in your e-voucher, that shall be the final and confirmed meeting/pickup time with a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- Should there be any queries before booking, you may consult with our website chat concierge. For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- For any other amendments about the meeting/pickup arrangements, we will contact you before the trip.
Price Includes : Admission fee
English speaking guide
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - In case of extreme weather conditions, the itinerary may be changed or the tour may be cancelled. Please contact your host.
Safety and insurance:
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 11 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 5 years old and the upper limit is 10 years old
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.