- Pick-up from major hotels in Dubai. Please make sure your hotel is within the mentioned covered areas to avoid rejection of your booking. Reconfirm exact pick-up timing with your host at least 24 hours prior to activity date at the emergency hotline. -,
Event Telah Berakhir
Half-Day City Tour with Transfers
With this day tour packages, guests will go on a four-hour sightseeing tour of Dubai. They can also see the historical and the modern side of Dubai.
The tour starts at the Dubai Museum, located in the Al Fahidi Fort, followed by a drive along the Dubai Creek. Guests can see and visit the Jumeirah Mosque, which is the only mosque in Dubai open to non-Muslims. After which, participants will go to Burj Al Arab, the Palm Islands, Atlantis the Palm, Jumeirah Beach and Burj Khalifa. The tour also includes a drive along the Shiekh Zayed Road so guests can take a look at the skyscrapers and magnificent buildings on both sides of the road.
Itinerary : Pick-up at hotels located in Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side
Departure time: 8:30 to 9:00 / 14:30 to 15:00 (Sheikh Zayed Road / Al Barsha); 09:00 to 09:30 / 15:00 to 15:30 (Deira, Bur Dubai)
Photo stop at Dubai Museum
Dubai Museum is the main museum in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is located in the Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1787 and is the oldest existing building in Dubai.
Drive by the stunning Jumeirah Mosque, the only mosque in Dubai that welcomes non-Muslim guests six days a week.
Enjoy picture taking at Jumeirah Beach, a white sand beach that is located and named after the Jumeirah district of Dubai, on the coast of the Persian Gulf.
Photo stop at Burj Al Arab
The Burj al-Arab is a luxury hotel located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the third tallest hotel in the world
Picture taking at The Palm Islands
The Palm Islands are three artificial islands, Palm Jumeirah, Deira Island and Palm Jebel Ali, on the coast of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Creation of the islands started in 2001.
Enjoy picture taking at Atlantis, The Palm. It is a luxury hotel resort located at the apex of the Palm Jumeirah in the United Arab Emirates and themed on the myth of Atlantis but includes distinct Arabian elements.
Mall of Emirates
Pass by the Mall of the Emirates, the world’s first shopping resort and currently features around 630 international brands.
Drive by Dubai Mall
The Dubai Mall is a shopping mall in Dubai and the largest mall in the world by total area.
Stop by The Burj Khalifa, a mega tall skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Drop-off at hotels located in Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side
Drop-off Time: 13:30 / 19:00 (Deira, Bur Dubai); 13:00 / 19:30 (Sheikh Zayed Road / Al Barsha)
hotelPickup : 1
- Pick-up from major hotels in Dubai. Please make sure your hotel is within the mentioned covered areas to avoid rejection of your booking. Reconfirm exact pick-up timing with your host at least 24 hours prior to activity date at the emergency hotline.
Go on a four-hour sightseeing tour of Dubai
Learn about history and culture at the Dubai Museum
Stop-by the seven-star Burj Al Arab Hotel
See the Jumeirah Mosque, the only mosque in Dubai that welcomes non-Muslims
Stop at Atlantis the Palm, an expansive five-star hotel
Go to the Dubai Mall offering over 1,200 stores for shopping
See the largest indoor snow park inside the Mall of the Emirates
Explore the largest man-made island known as Palm Islands
Visit Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building with over 160 stories
- Please ensure the supplier has a way to communicate with you before and on the day of the activity you booked. Kindly leave Whatsapp number or Roaming number (with reception) on the payment section. If in case you don't have both, please seek Hotel/Apartment Front desk assistance in connecting you with the local supplier and ensure you leave instruction on your location within the lobby if you check out already.
- Certain attractions may be closed or not operational on some days. Your host will not take responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- Your host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- Your host reserves the rights to charge 100% no show charge if the guest did not come on time for the pickup.
- There will be no refund for partly utilised services.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and the vehicle departs from the pickup location then your host will not arrange for alternative transfer and no refund is provided for the missed tour.
Hotel Pick-up Conditions:
- Route 1: (SZR / Al Barsha) Morning Tour from 8:30 am to 9:00 am and Evening Tour from 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
- Route 2: (Deira / Bur Dubai) Morning Tour from 9:00 am to 9:30 am and Evening Tour from 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
- Reconfirm exact pick-up timing with your host at least 24 hours prior to activity date at the emergency hotline provided in the voucher.
- The timing provided for transport in this listing is an accurate suggestion of the meeting/pickup time. However, if any further information is provided in your e-voucher, that shall be the final and confirmed meeting/pickup time with a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed.
- If you do not see the vehicle or driver at the stipulated pick-up time, please call the Emergency Contact provided
Good to Know:
- Photography of Military institutions, Government buildings especially UAE resident ladies are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking in Public places is not allowed.
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
Price Includes : Transfer services
English speaking guide
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - Heavy traffic or road conditions may cause the delay of hotel pick up and drop off time.
Safety and insurance:
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 11 years old and the upper limit is 100 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 10 years old
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.