For ArtScience Museum: Please go to 6 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018974. - Singapore,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Gardens by the Bay E-ticket
Gardens by the Bay is a premier horticultural attraction for local and international visitors. Winner of the International Garden Tourism Award 2016, the national garden showcases over 500,000 species of plants. It features plants seldom seen in this part of the world, ranging from species in cool, temperate climates to tropical forests and habitats.
Step into the Flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world as listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records. It has changing displays of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi-arid regions. Meanwhile, the Cloud Forest is home to the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. It is divided into various parts including the Lost World, Cloud Walk, the Cavern, Waterfall, View Crystal Mountain, Tree Top Walk, Earth Check, and +5 Degrees Secret Garden.
Business hours from 09:00 to 21:00
Make your own way
For Gardens by the Bay: 18 Marina Gardens Drive Singapore 018953
For MBS SkyPark: Please access the SkyPark Observation Deck by the Hotel Tower 3 exterior, 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018974
For ArtScience Museum: Please go to 6 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018974.
Explore Gardens by the Bay, winner of the International Garden Tourism Award 2016
Step into the world's largest glass greenhouse featuring floral displays from different regions
Go up the Cloud Forest to see the world's tallest indoor waterfall
Operating hours of Gardens by the Bay - Cooled Conservatories:
- Daily 09:00 - 21:00
- Final admission is at 20:30
- Not valid for special events. No outside food and beverages permitted. Visits to both Conservatories must be completed on the same day.
- Admission to Gardens by the Bay is subjected to Park Rules and Regulations which are displayed at the entrances and/or other appropriate locations of Gardens by the Bay.
- Purchaser must be the travelling party. E-ticket and proof of identity required for entry.
- E-ticket and hand stamp are required for same day re-entry.
- This E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed and is valid only for the date/period indicated on the E-Ticket.
- Loss of E-ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the guest. E-tickets are not to be used for touting purposes.
- E-ticket obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and if so, are void.
- Unauthorized or unlawful resales or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- Kindly refer to www.gardensbythebay.com.sg for Conservatories Closure Date or refer to the dates as per below.
CLOUD FOREST: 2018 - 15 JAN / 12 FEB / 05 MAR / 09 APR / 21 MAY / 18 JUN / 09 JUL / 27 AUG / 24 SEP / 29 OCT / 26 NOV / 17 DEC
FLOWER DOME: 2018 - 16 JAN / 13 FEB / 06 MAR / 10 APR / 22 MAY / 19 JUN / 10 JUL / 28 AUG / 25 SEP / 30 OCT / 27 NOV / 18 DEC
- For guests who wish to use the Double Conservatories E-ticket on a closure date, please note that there will be no refund or exchange.
- Gardens by the Bay's other prevailing ticketing, admission, payment and program policies shall apply.
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - Gardens by the Bay may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation or any liability, change the operating hours, close and/or restrict admission to the Conservatories and due to capacity, inclement weather, special events or other reasons.
Safety and insurance:
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 09:00 to 21:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.