- Pick-up from major hotels in Dubai. Please make sure your hotel is within the mentioned covered areas to avoid rejection of your booking. Reconfirm exact pick-up timing with your host at least 24 hours prior to activity date at the emergency hotline. -,
Event Telah Berakhir
Full-day Tour to Abu Dhabi from Dubai with Lunch
Abu Dhabi, the capital and second most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, is full of historical and modern marvels. On this tour, guests will be taken to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, considered as the key place of worship in the country. Also one of the largest mosques in the world, it can accommodate more than 30,000 worshippers. It is best known for its 82 white domes and intricate Islamic carvings.
Guests will continue onto the Heritage Village, where they will witness the traditional activities that the Arab community used to engage in before the discovery of oil. They will then drive along Corniche Road, which gives a good view of white mosques, glass-clad offices, and elegant apartments. Guests will also be brought to the islands of Saadiyat and Yas, the latter being the location of Ferrari World.
Itinerary : 09:00 to 17:00
- Hotel pickup and Travel to Abu Dhabi.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
Yas Island and Lunch at Yas Mall
After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the Yas Island and its red Ferrari largest covered park, before we stop at the Yas Mall. You will enjoy the biggest mall in Abu Dhabi and will have lunch before continuing our the tour.
The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the Louvre and Guggenheim museums are being built to complete the image of Abu Dhabi as a cultural Arab capital before entering the Fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbour.
Drive along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence, the palace of the Emir and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline.
Stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil.
- Hotel drop-off
At the end of the afternoon, we will head up back to Dubai passing again through the Yas island before we reach Dubai after approximately 1h30.
Drop off at Mall of the Emirates.
hotelPickup : 1
- Pick-up from major hotels in Dubai. Please make sure your hotel is within the mentioned covered areas to avoid rejection of your booking. Reconfirm exact pick-up timing with your host at least 24 hours prior to activity date at the emergency hotline.
Take a tour of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, from Dubai
Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world
Learn about the city's rich history at the Heritage Village
Enjoy the magnificent view from Corniche Road
Drive through Saadiyat Island, where the Louvre and Guggenheim museums are being built
Feel the adrenaline rush as you try the exciting rides of Ferrari World
Transfer services and lunch are included on this tour
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 08:30 and 11:30 from Sundays to Thursdays. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times. The host respectfully requests for your cooperation on this matter.
- The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi is open from 09:00 to 13:00 and 17:00 to 21:00 from Mondays to Thursdays and on Saturdays. It operates from 17:00 to 21:00 on Fridays. It is closed on Sundays.
-The Cultural foundation & Al Husn palace is closed for renovation in Abu Dhabi, hence not incorporated in the itinerary of Abu Dhabi tour
Hotel Pick-up Condition:
- Route 1: Sharjah, Al Qusais, Dubai Airport, Festival City, Deira, Jumeirah from 08:00 to 09:00 am
- Route 2: Bur Dubai, Jadaf, Burj Khalifa, Business Bay, Al Barsha from 08:20 to 09:00 am
- Route 3: Ibn Battuta / Jebel Ali, Dubai Marina, JLT, The Palm from 08:30 to 09:00 am
- This tour will start at 09:00H from your host's terminal (Gloria Yassat Hotel – Tecom area on Shaikh Zayed – Metro Dubai Internet City)
- Drop off: After the tour, the vehicle will drop off the passengers at the Emirates Mall.
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed.
What to Wear:
- Conservative clothes
- Top that covers the shoulders
- Bottom that covers the knees and ankle
- No shorts for men or short skirt for women
- Closed shoes
Good to Know:
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before photographing the local residents, kindly ask for their permission.
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted.
Price Includes : Guide
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - The vehicle will arrive at any time between the said timing, unless there are unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishaps, or cases of any other delays.
Safety and insurance:
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 1 day in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 4 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.