- Please proceed to Ski Dubai, Ground Level, Mall of The Emirates E11, Sheikh Zayed Rd, United Arab Emirates - Dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Full-day Ski Dubai Polar Express Pass
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emirates. With this attraction pass, guests get unlimited access to the attractions inside the 22,500-square-metre area covered with real snow. Ski Dubai maintains a temperature of -1 to -2 degrees inside its facilities that have five runs with varying levels of difficulty, angle, and height. With such a huge area, it can accommodate up to 1,500 guests at a single time.
The Polar Express pass gives guests the opportunity to choose among a snow bullet ride, a 30-minute penguin encounter, or a 60-minute ski discovery lesson. They will proceed to the Snow Park that houses 3,000 square metres of snow. Guests can strap their snow boots on and experience the twin track bobsled. The Snow Cavern serves as a snowball gallery that features interactive experiences. They can also head to the upgrade station for a thrilling Giant Ball ride or experience a chairlift ride offering an aerial view of the entire ski resort.
Meanwhile, the Mountain Thriller is a must for guests who want to enjoy the snow without knowledge of how to ski or snowboard. This ride is a 128-metre-long ice slide, where participants can reach a speed of up to 20 kilometres per hour.
Business hours from 10:00 to 23:00
Make your own way
- Please proceed to Ski Dubai, Ground Level, Mall of The Emirates E11, Sheikh Zayed Rd, United Arab Emirates
Visit Ski Dubai, Middle East's first indoor ski resort
Use your Polar Express pass to gain unlimited access to the Snow Park
Experience real snow all-year-round in a 22,500-square-metre area
Choose between a snow bullet ride, a penguin encounter, or a ski discovery lesson
Have one ride each on the Mountain Thriller and chairlift
- Guests must bring their valid ID or passport to be presented upon entry.
- Last entry from Saturdays to Wednesdays is at 21:30 H and at 22:30 from Thursdays to Fridays.
- It is compulsory for children who are three years old to wear gloves, hat, and scarf.
- The March of the Penguins show in Ski Dubai Snow will be held several times a day.
- Opening times may change during public holidays or special event days without prior notice.
- A pair of fleece gloves
- Thermal jacket
- Ski boots
- Festive Seasons (Dec 15 to Jan 28)
Weekdays: 10:00 to midnight
Weekends (Fridays and Saturdays): 09:00 to midnight
- Normal Timings
Sundays to Wednesdays: 10:00 to 23:00
Thursdays: 10:00 to midnight
Fridays: 09:00 to midnight
Saturdays: 09:00 to 23:00
- Penguin Encounters:
Everyday: 12:00 to 21:00
What to Wear:
- Thermal shirt
- Thermal pants
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Locker
Warning : Safety and insurance:
- Adults are responsible for the care and conduct of their children.
- Ski Dubai requires their guests to be at least three years old to enter the park.
- Children ages three to eight years old must be accompanied by an adult unless enrolled in a Snow School or Snow Park program.
- Children ages eight to 10 must have an accompanying adult.
- Children ages 11 to 14 must present a declaration of consent of their legal guardian.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women or persons with disabilities. Guests are requested to seek medical advise before visiting the snow park.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 10:00 to 23:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 12 years old and the upper limit is 99 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 11 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
Please present your e-ticket at the entrance gate or admission station directly and follow the instructions provided.