Make your own way to Exit 3, Saphan Taksin BTS station (2nd floor). - Bangkok, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Culinary Thai Food Tasting at Bangrak
Food lovers in Bangkok will have a good time on this tour that will have them roaming the streets of the city in search of the greatest food on the land. This food tour, which will take about four hours, allows guests to experience the best eats in the land. The tour will be held in the century-old neighbourhood of Bangrak. Also dubbed as the Village of Love, the place combines delectable food tasting with off-the-beaten sightseeing.
Bangrak is famous among Thais for its diverse local flavours. The area is a true melting pot, where guests can find Thai delicacies from various regions and ethnicities. As they journey along the easy-to-walk-on route, they will meet and engage with mum and pop restaurant owners, sample their generations-old artisanal recipes, and visit fascinating local attractions hidden away from major tourist path. Not only will guests get full exposure to the Thai gastronomic tradition, but their visit will also be a great support to the local community.
Make your own way
Make your own way to Exit 3, Saphan Taksin BTS station (2nd floor).
Satisfy your palate at Bangrak, a century-old culinary neighborhood in Bangkok
Complete the five stops offering a total of 12 sets of food
Enjoy local Thai dishes that have been passed on from generation to generation
- The tour ends at Surasak BTS Station.
- The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
What to Wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
What to Bring:
- Extra clothes
- Bottled water
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
Price Includes : Food tasting samples
Mineral water & soft drinks
English speaking guide
Price Excludes : Transfer services
Warning : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary may be changed. Your host will contact you directly.
- No show is not allowed and will be charged 100% of the full payment.
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.
Safety and insurance:
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Children ages five and below may come free of charge. Please inform your host upon booking.
- Please inform host if there are any dietary restrictions upon booking confirmation.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 2 days in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 70 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 6 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
Our tour guide will be meeting at "Exit 3, Saphan Taksin BTS station (2nd floor). See signage of "Bangkok Food Tour"