The first Cartoon Network-themed park in the world is in Asia and with this admission ticket, you can explore the park in its entirety.
Located in Bang Saray Bay, the park’s massive 4,000 metre land area is divided into ten themed zones, each one representing a different kind of ride level. In Omniverse, Ben 10-inspired water slides reign supreme with attractions such as Humungaslide and Intergalactic Racers.
The Adventure Zone, on the other hand, has three slides inspired by some of the beloved characters of Johnny Bravo and Adventure Time. One of the water slides is called Jake Jump, a slide that features a steep tunnel where two riders will go down aboard a dual raft.
A zone especially for children, Cartoonival features characters from Dexter’s Lab, Powerpuff Girls, and Ben 10 among others. The colourful zone has low-level pools with nine simple slides that kids can enjoy.
Apart from relaxing by the deckchairs, guests can also watch shows in Mega Wave. Here, DJs play music all day long on the stage set up in front of the large wave pool
The zones Riptide Rapids and Surf Arena also have slides for both adults and children. If you’re hungry or thirsty, Foodville is where you should go. Here, you can get different meals, from simple snacks like popcorn, fish and chips, and pizza to the heavier ones like herbed grilled chicken, Chinese food, and vegan dishes.
Business hours from 10:00 to 19:00
Make your own way
Cartoon Network Amazone 888 Moo8, NaJomtien Sattahip Chon Buri
Visit the world's first Cartoon Network themed water park
Explore the 10 entertainment zones that has more than 150 water attractions
Check out the meals available at Foodville
1.Unaccompanied children below 14 years of age shall be refused entry to the Park.
2. The following items are not permitted in the Park at any time:
- Unlawful drugs
- Folding chairs, barbeques or grills
- Glass bottles, knives or other weapons of any kind, large jewelry, fireworks and explosives
- Animals (save at the discretion of management for handicapped persons).
- Frisbees, balls , skateboards, bicycles, roller blades or other equipment posing a safety risk.
3. Guest safety is our number one priority, therefore guests may not ride waterslides while wearing swimsuits that include hard or sharp objects, such as rivets, studs or zips on the back. While much of Cartoon Network Amazone is shaded, we do encourage protective sun swimwear. Cartoon Network Amazone is a family-friendly attraction, and as such only appropriate swimwear is permitted.
4.Locker is not inclusive
5.Last Entry at 17:30 hrs.
What to wear:
- Appropriate swimsuit, keeping in mind that Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark is a child-friendly park
- Swimwear without buckles, studs, or zipper
What to bring:
- Extra set of clothes
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - The park will remain operational in case of sudden downpour. The decision to push through with the visit depends on the guests.
Safety and insurance:
- Guests under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times
- Height and age restriction applies on some slides. Pamphlets and posters on site is available if you want to see the full list.
- Those who have serious back problems are discouraged to try the extreme slides
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 10:00 to 19:00
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 64 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
You will receive a voucher by email. It contains all the information for this activity. You will need to print and present this voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction to redeem your physical ticket.