For guests who booked the Rhino Pass, a hotel pickup and drop off can be provided for hotels within Sanur, Ubud, Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak Area. Please indicate your hotel name and address on the "Message to Host" box. Please ensure that your hotel is wi,
Tanggal Kedatangan Anda
Bali Safari and Marine Park E-Voucher
Elephant talent shows and freshwater aquariums are just some of the things that make up the Bali Safari and Marine Park, a conservation centre that serves as the home of more than 60 species of animals. With this e-voucher, you can get access to the park’s 400,000-square metre area that houses different animals from four different continents.
As a branch of Taman Safari, the park is very much dedicated to the conservation of animal species. This is also the reason why most of the enclosures are closely made to mimic their natural habitats. Some of the animals that are housed here include Himalayan bears, baboons, nilgai, blue wildebeests, and African hippos. A crowd favourite is the enclosure where the legendary Indian white tigers are located. These white tigers can be considered as Bengal tigers, since they have the same noticeable black stripes across their white-furred body.
Apart from seeing the animals in their habitat, you can also watch them do tricks, as there are multiple shows that feature their talents. One of which is the Elephant Show, where the gentle mammals interact with their trainers and even the guests. The Bali Agung performance, on the other hand, tells the story of a Balinese king who married a Chinese princess. The show is headlined by more than 150 cast members, 30 animals, and 40 puppets. To explore the park on a short period of time, the Safari Journey is highly recommended. Guests can hop on board the modified air-conditioned tram to see the wildlife collection as they freely roam around the park.
Business hours from 09:00 to 21:00
Make your own way
Jl. IB Mantra KM 19,8 Gianyar - Bali - 80551.
For guests who booked the Rhino Pass, a hotel pickup and drop off can be provided for hotels within Sanur, Ubud, Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak Area. Please indicate your hotel name and address on the "Message to Host" box. Please ensure that your hotel is within the mentioned pickup areas. Otherwise, you will have to make your own way to Bali Safari and Marin Park.
Visit Bali Safari and Marine Park, a conservation centre that houses 60 animal species
Ride an air-conditioned tram to see zebras, tigers, lions, hippopotamus and rhinoceros among others
Try one ride in Bali Safari and Marine Park’s Fun Zone and get access to the Waterpark
Watch the Bali Agung Performance, a visual show about the legendary love of the gods of Bali
Choose between Jungle Hopper Pass, Dragon Pass, Leopard Pass, Night Safari Admission, Safari Explorer, or Safari Legend
Get instant confirmation and receive your e-voucher via email after booking
Show schedules and venue:
• 10:00 to 17:00 - Balinese Dance Course - Bale Banjar
• 10:00 and 16:00 - Piranha Feeding - Fresh Water Aquarium
• 10:30 and 16:00 - Animal Presentation - Hanoman Stage
• 10:00 and 15:00 - Elephant Bathing and Feeding - Ganesha Court
• 11:15 to 11:35 - Harimau Show (From Predator to Prey) - Harimau Stage
• 12:00 and 16:30 - Elephant Show - Kampung Gajah
• 12:30, 14:00 and 16:00 - White Tiger Feeding - Ranthambore
• 12:00 and 16:30 - Croc's Attack - Banyan Court
• 14:00 - Elephant Patrol - Around The Park
• 13:00 and 13:45 - Lion Feeding - Tsavo Lion Restaurant
• 08:00 to 09:00 - Meerkats ( Keeper Talk ) - Tsavo Lion Restaurant
• 09:00 to 09:30 - Elephant Parade, Saturdays and Sundays
- Venue: Ranthambore, Toraja, Canyon, Main Terminal, Main Gate, and Macan Baru.
• 12.30 - Balinese Dance Performance, Sundays and Holidays
- Venue: Bale Banjar
• 14:00 to 14:30 - Komodo Feeding, Mondays
- Venue: Komodo Exhibit
• 14:30 - 15:30 - Bali Agung Performance, except Mondays
- Venue: Bali Theatre
Night Safari Notes:
- Night Safari tickets will be valid starting at 18:00.
- No late arrival will be accepted
- Please note that the Marine Park is under construction and will be closed until further noticed.
- For Local Rate Product, KTP must be presented for every ticket/s purchased during admission.
- The management reserves the right to deny admission or require a visitor to purchase a ticket at Standard Price should client failed to present KTP during admission.
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
- Extra clothes
• Afternoon Tea Time at Uma Restaurant from 14.30 - 16.30 PM (One time)
Price Includes : Admission fee
Price Excludes : Personal expenses
Warning : - During inclement weather, outdoor shows will be cancelled for the safety of the staff and guests
Safety and insurance:
- Children ages 11 and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Syarat dan Ketentuan
Business hours from 09:00 to 21:00
Your booking must be made, paid, and confirmed 3 days in advance.
For ADULT, the bottom age limit is 13 years old and the upper limit is 90 years oldFor CHILDREN, the bottom age limit is 3 years old and the upper limit is 12 years old
The rate is non-refundable.
You will receive a voucher by email. It contains all the information for this activity. You will need to present this voucher.
Ticketing Counter at Bali Safari and Marine Park- Jl. Bypass Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra Km. 19,8, Serongga, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80551, Indonesia